BY TRÈSTIQUE

Featuring a creamy, lightweight, lip color crayon with a natural matte finish and a BB Lip Balm. This shiny balm can be layered under lip color as a moisturizing primer or over lip color for a shiny finish.

Seals with our custom magnetic cap.

Includes a shade-specific trèSwitch Shiny BB Lip Balm.

Can also be paired with our Lip Brush.

INGREDIENTS

Lip Crayon: Isononyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Squalane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascori3yl Palmitate, Laureth-4, Citric Acid, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

Balm: Octyldodecanol, Bis-diglyceryi. Polyacyladipate-2, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyethylene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Wax, Ethylcellulose, Mic.rocrystalline Wax, Diisostearyl Malate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Ethyl Vanillin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Tocopherol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Bht. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

trèStique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon
  • "I love how trèStique are super creamy and matte at the same time! I love these things so much!! I own a few different colors of these and I love them so much!! 💕 " in 25 reviews
  • "I really like this brand the creators is very nice and humble and their products are so creamy out of this with world and they are long lasting" in 13 reviews
Daria K.
HUGE fan! Decided to give it a try, as I do with most things, and I was pleasantly surprised. The packaging and whole look of the product is simple, but it delivers. I received something that looks like a lip pencil. It was short, but thick. I outlined my lips with the tip and filled it in. I went over it twice because it looked a little on the pinker side to me, but then I saw a true red and I fell in love. This is really a true red that doesn't turn pink or smear or do anything you don't want it to do!
mariah m.
Provo
This is one of my favorite matte lipsticks. It’s my favorite lip color, and goes on so smooth. My only complaint is that the tip eventually loses its point and it’s hard to apply with precision. I have small lips so I like to have a sharper edge to apply, that way I can get every square centimeter if my lip covered!
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
I love this pencil! The packaging is great, with both a lip color and a balm in one. The magnetic closure is high quality. The color itself is a natural nude, would work well for many skintones. The gloss feels very nice and is very handy to have readily available. My only suggestion would be to make this color in a long wearing formula, as it has very little staying power.
Lela P.
I don't remember if I received this in a Fabfitfun or Ipsy subscription, but It does work well. The balm end is very moisturizing and has a little tint, and the lipstick side is very pigmented. I don't reach for this product too much though, mostly because i already have a lot of lippies in my bag, i dont usually wear red, and its a bit big so i just keep it in my makeup bag.
Sierra H.
Surprise , AZ
I got this in a fabfitfun box and was so happy with it that I bought my own after I used up all of the first one! I feel like I’m not wearing anything on my lips when I put it on and it’s so easy to apply. The color is softer and not an as overwhelming red as I usually go for so it’s nice to change it up! Also the lip balm is SO smooth and I use it often.
Sheyna L.
HONOLULU
Review for: Tuscan Wine - wine more...
I think the packaging of this product is so cute! The product is easy to apply and the color is beautiful dark red. I don’t think that the color matched me very well, personally. Also, the product does not dry or isn’t long lasting. I did notice the product staining my lips 👄 I personally wouldn’t buy this specific product again but I love this brand!
Theresa A.
trèStique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon
I was able to try this after receiving it in my Fab Fit Fun box. I had requested Florence Fig as my shade and I have been very happy with it. It is a beautiful neutral color that I believe would complement any skin tone and is a great shade for a neutral look or to not compete with a smoky eye. At first I was confused because it was not clear how to open the lip balm. However when I figured it out I was impressed with the lip crayon that is comfortably matte and long wearing and the other part of the stick that is a balm and moisturizes your lips. I would recommend it as a nice shade to go with anything and I was happy that I had received it in my box.
Karen P.
Branford, CT
If I could rate it 10 stars I would. This is now a must have product for me. First you have the regular lipstick that goes on nice & smooth & adds more color, then you have a creamy lipstick that gives your lips a nice shine. I just use the shine lipstick when I dont want a lot of color. All this in one lipstick container! I think its one of my most favorite products of 2017. #trestique #beautifullips. Here is a pic of me wearing the creamy lipstick. Dont mind my goofy look. But you have to admit its pretty lip color!!
Jessica K.
So I've actually received several of the 'Mini Crayons' in multiple Ipsy bags and they are one of my FAVORITE lip products on the market. I love matte products but I've grown tired of liquid lip colors because they end up being so thick and drying. But these are the perfect product- They glide on like a balm, provide amazing pigmentation and have real staying power. I wouldn't say they are 100% transfer proof but they dry down pretty well and I can eat and drink most food with them on. They do begin to wear away, but it's graceful and ends up looking like a stain on the lips. I need to finally bite the bullet and buy the full size ones.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I love this lipstick in the shade of Florence Fig, but I’m not super thrilled with the lifespan of it throughout the day. This lipstick goes on smooth and look beautiful but not long after applying it, the color starts to fade. It requires frequent touch ups. It’s also much pricier than I think it’s worth.
Edmee G.
Does this product have good pigmentation?
Sana K.
Does it have other shades?
Jordan B.
Waldorf, MD
When you're applying it to your lips does it hurt?
Elisa M.
Carlisle, PA
Is this lip crayon highly pigmented?
Betsy J.