BY TRÈSTIQUE

Featuring a creamy, lightweight, lip color crayon with a natural matte finish and a BB Lip Balm. This shiny balm can be layered under lip color as a moisturizing primer or over lip color for a shiny finish.

trèStique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon
  • "I love how trèStique are super creamy and matte at the same time! I love these things so much!! I own a few different colors of these and I love them so much!! 💕 " in 25 reviews
  • "I really like this brand the creators is very nice and humble and their products are so creamy out of this with world and they are long lasting" in 13 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I am actually pretty surprised that I love this as much as I do. I'm pretty picky. Especially when it comes to matte and red lipsticks. I received this in my fab fit fun fall 2017 box. I had seen the brand on sephoras site but never paid any attention to it. I had never heard anything about it or was very excited by any of their products that I had ran across. Then I opened the box and found a pretty thick pencil lipstick looking thing. Then I took what was obviously a cap off and was pretty surprised at the size of the actual lipstick. It almost seems a little deceptive to be honest. Then I did a little reading and found out it has a balm as well on the back. The balm is a smaller amount and doesn't twist up or down for more or less product. It just stays stationary and what you see is how much you get. It comes with a twistable lipstick andbtye amount is pretty standard. The price for one of these lipsticks is 24 usd and I personally think it is quality enough to warrant that price point.
So I applied the balm first. The magazine I got said you could apply it in any combination you chose. Balm first then lipstick. Balm alone. Lipstick alone for matte lipstick or lipstick then balm on top. I've tried them all. I prefer the balm on bottom and lipstick on top. It makes it more blendable and look better when it dries down matte. The balm is very moisturizing with a touch of color. The matte lipstick alone sinks into lip lines. Overall I would recommend. Its a good quality lipstick with a good quality balm. Travel friendly as the cap snaps securely shut With a magnetic closure. Cute packaging.
Skye T.
5 Star Review of @trestique Matte Lip Color and Balm in Tuscan Wine.
Let's talk about this TreStiQue Lip crayon...
OMG! This color is like the PERECT staple for Fall! I put this on and it was so smooth and creamy. One swipe on top and bottom and a quick pressing of my lips and PERFECTION was created.
I've literally had six people ask me about the color I'm wearing since I walked out of my house. This company always astounds me with their products and this one is no different. This may very well be my favorite color of the season. Get one of these!
Go get this lipstick!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
#trestique #tuscanwine #perfectfallcolor #amazing #buyitnow #makeupismyjam #makeup #makeuplover #makeupjunkie
Daria K.
HUGE fan! Decided to give it a try, as I do with most things, and I was pleasantly surprised. The packaging and whole look of the product is simple, but it delivers. I received something that looks like a lip pencil. It was short, but thick. I outlined my lips with the tip and filled it in. I went over it twice because it looked a little on the pinker side to me, but then I saw a true red and I fell in love. This is really a true red that doesn't turn pink or smear or do anything you don't want it to do!
MiKenzi L.
The formula is okay. It is kind of sheer, but definitely matte. It is kind of difficult to apply because of how small the package is. It did meet my expectations because it's a "lip crayon". I would not buy this product again, but it isn't terrible. I will definitely use the one I have still.
Lela P.
I don't remember if I received this in a Fabfitfun or Ipsy subscription, but It does work well. The balm end is very moisturizing and has a little tint, and the lipstick side is very pigmented. I don't reach for this product too much though, mostly because i already have a lot of lippies in my bag, i dont usually wear red, and its a bit big so i just keep it in my makeup bag.
Sierra H.
Surprise, AZ
I got this in a fabfitfun box and was so happy with it that I bought my own after I used up all of the first one! I feel like I’m not wearing anything on my lips when I put it on and it’s so easy to apply. The color is softer and not an as overwhelming red as I usually go for so it’s nice to change it up! Also the lip balm is SO smooth and I use it often.
Jessica K.
So I've actually received several of the 'Mini Crayons' in multiple Ipsy bags and they are one of my FAVORITE lip products on the market. I love matte products but I've grown tired of liquid lip colors because they end up being so thick and drying. But these are the perfect product- They glide on like a balm, provide amazing pigmentation and have real staying power. I wouldn't say they are 100% transfer proof but they dry down pretty well and I can eat and drink most food with them on. They do begin to wear away, but it's graceful and ends up looking like a stain on the lips. I need to finally bite the bullet and buy the full size ones.
Karen P.
Branford, CT
If I could rate it 10 stars I would. This is now a must have product for me. First you have the regular lipstick that goes on nice & smooth & adds more color, then you have a creamy lipstick that gives your lips a nice shine. I just use the shine lipstick when I dont want a lot of color. All this in one lipstick container! I think its one of my most favorite products of 2017. #trestique #beautifullips. Here is a pic of me wearing the creamy lipstick. Dont mind my goofy look. But you have to admit its pretty lip color!!
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I love this lipstick in the shade of Florence Fig, but I’m not super thrilled with the lifespan of it throughout the day. This lipstick goes on smooth and look beautiful but not long after applying it, the color starts to fade. It requires frequent touch ups. It’s also much pricier than I think it’s worth.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this Tuscan Wine color in a fall subscription box. The reason for the three stars is purely because it is made in China, I am extremely cautious with any skincare and make up items that are made in China. I will say this one is a lot better than another recent item I got. I like that it is a two and one with a lipstick and lip balm, makes it perfect for travel. It says it’s made with natural ingredients and that it is paraben, synthetic fragrance, &cruelty free, which is great.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I really like the matte crayon idea and I love trèStique, anyone think this one is worth trying?
Megan G.
Indianapolis
So i've been looking for a new lipstick and I got one in my Ipsy bag, I just want to know are the colors very bright? And is this good lipstick for women and darker skin tone?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Are there a lot of color options? I love the blush crayon and would love to try the lip one
Roberta S.
26112232
É uma boa marca?
Jessica K.
Can I buy these anywhere other than their website?