BY TRÈSTIQUE #31 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A two-in-one stick mattifier with built-in blotting sheets. The Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo features one side with a mattifying, lightweight balm that glides onto skin to erase shine and pores, priming, and setting makeup for extended wear. It's velvety soft, transparent, and undetectable, and it's ideal for all skin types. Side two features our hidden, innovative blotting sheets which you can custom size. The blotting sheets are the perfect tool for absorbing shine and oil throughout the day, during travel, or after the gym. This mattifying duo can be used in place of traditional pressed powders to absorb oil and shine without leaving traces of powder behind. Its custom, magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof while the built-in treSwitch Refill Blotting Sheets allow for easy, on-the-go use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo is a product I have been dreaming of creating for forever! I love how compact and cool it is! I travel with this and use it after the gym to reduce shine and oil." Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and is free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc.

• I break out easily. I've tried somethind like this, i wo...1 Answers
  • I see the video but I am skeptical...How it works? Is eas...1 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
Tammy M.
PRINCETON, WV
I have found my new go to product I love it if your wanting to go without make-up it gets rid of the shine and the sheets help with your t zone especially if you have oily skins.. it's a great primer and holds my foundation all day, and also has a mattifying effect that keeps my skin smooth and silky and has helped minimize my pores..
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I received this primer in my ipsy bag and fell in love! It smooths out and makes my skin nice and matter and prepped for foundation. I tried purchasing the full size and it was sold out. I didn't give it a 5 because I dont think it helped my makeup last much longer but it really is a wonderful product.
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
This product is a mattifying blurring stick primer. I absolutely love this for blurring areas on my face where it’s needed. This product meets my expectations. I love this brand and how easy this is to use.
trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick
Sarah B.
Samson
I love this. It’s my go to everyday. You can use this as a blurring primer or shine eraser. It’s very effective and gentle to use. At first I used it one my hand and there was no shine at all. I would buy this again. Great product!
Maria A.
Miami
I didn't know what to do with it at first. But I have to say is a problem solver. Its size makes it very useful to carey anywhere. Use it on your t-zone and ready to take a selfie without a shinny face.
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
got a sample size of this and it is really good. i like the balm itself because it’s extremely easy to apply. would definitely buy the full size because it has blotting sheets inside of the product!!!
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this matte blurring stick in my ipsy glambag. It is convenient due to the size and works to slightly blur imperfections but I don't like all of the ingredients in it. I don't use it often and i would not purchase a full size product.
Lilly B.
Charlotte NC
I absolutely love this balm, it works wonderful with my combination skin type. The product was packaged wonderfully and was easy to use. I would recommend this product and would use it again. It’s worth the price.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
So good! I received this in an IPSY bag and was so happy. I’ve never tried this brand before but had heard of it. I have skin that gets shiny/oily within 3-4 hours of wearing makeup, so this product is something I cherish. You can apply it under makeup (like a primer) or on top (to eliminate any shine). It really works for me, awesome product!
Eryka H.
I love this product so much! When my pores are looking a little large I use it to make them look smaller. I use this in the t zone area to give me a nice smooth look!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I see the video but I am skeptical...How it works? Is easy to manipulate? Thanks
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Does it really work?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I break out easily. I've tried somethind like this, i wonder if it would make me break out. I want to try this, but I'm afraid. Anyone out there has tried this product can you tell me if you break out?
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
How worth the price is this product? I think it's a great convenient idea, just wondering if it's actually worth it.

back