BY TRÈSTIQUE #76 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A two-in-one stick mattifier with built-in blotting sheets. The Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo features one side with a mattifying, lightweight balm that glides onto skin to erase shine and pores, priming, and setting makeup for extended wear. It's velvety soft, transparent, and undetectable, and it's ideal for all skin types. Side two features our hidden, innovative blotting sheets which you can custom size. The blotting sheets are the perfect tool for absorbing shine and oil throughout the day, during travel, or after the gym. This mattifying duo can be used in place of traditional pressed powders to absorb oil and shine without leaving traces of powder behind. Its custom, magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof while the built-in treSwitch Refill Blotting Sheets allow for easy, on-the-go use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Magic Mattifying Balm & Blotting Sheet Duo is a product I have been dreaming of creating for forever! I love how compact and cool it is! I travel with this and use it after the gym to reduce shine and oil." Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and is free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc.

Buy on Sephora
Bryanne G.
Bryanne G.
This is such a handy balm to keep in my purse and travel with. As someone with combo-dry skin I don't prefer to use a powder to blot and mattify my.skon as that can get weird and cake on my face. This duo works beautifully to reduce oil and eliminate shine. And the cap doesn't come off in my purse! Win win!
Kiersten A.
Kiersten A.
Dutton, AL
Love this product! Definitely great for naturally oily skin. I bought this product on Sephoras website. Very gentle product for sensitive skin. this product does exactly what it is supposed to and I am definitely buying it again.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Montreal
Doesn't really do a lot. My skin gets shiny fast even if it's not oily. But it's packaging is very convenient.
Alonso E.
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Does it really work?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
I see the video but I am skeptical...How it works? Is easy to manipulate? Thanks
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
How worth the price is this product? I think it's a great convenient idea, just wondering if it's actually worth it.