MakeupEye MakeupEyelinertrèStique
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 001 oz/ 030 g

by trèStique

A 16-hour cream-gel eye liner with a built-in blender and sharpener. Simply the best two-in-one gel-liner, this pencil features Intense, instant color that glides on like a liquid but provides precision, definition, and perfection. The formula was developed to work as a gel liner and a khol liner, so you can blend, smudge, and use it on your waterline. It features long-lasting, 16-hour wear and is water resistant. The liner includes a built-in smudger that gently smudges and softens any line, plus a built-in sharpener to create a perfectly precise point. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates "Our Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil is something I never leave home without. As a contact wearer I love that I can wear it on my top and bottom lash lines and still have it last!" Jennifer Kapahi, treStiQue Co-founder This product is free of synthetic fragrances, d5, petrochemicals, and talc. It is also cruelty-free and never tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g!
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Hazalia C.
I got this pen eye pencil from my Boxy charm. I like this eye pencil; it's sharp and easy to create a liner with it. Also, I like the quality of the crayons because I can easily glide the pencil without having a mess left over from the crayons.
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Emily B.
I got the Eye Duo: Good Vibes Mascara + Eye Pencil in my February #boxycharm. I was impressed the first time I tried the eyeliner because it made it through the nap test without smudging. Unfortunately, that was a day where I was just around the house. The second time I tried it, I was out and about, hung out with the boyfriend, and by the time I got home it had smudged. I will admit that my application was not the greatest, but the liner migrated and was almost at a different angle in the after picture. Pros: The pencil has both a smudger and sharpener built in. It glides on soooo smooth and it is formulated for sensitive eyes, so I think I could probably apply it to my water line if I wanted. The smudger helped clean up my application. Cons: It didn't stay in place. See before/after. Wouldn't buy again. NYX has some eye pencils that are just as smooth and they stay. treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g trèStiQue Good Vibes Mascara | 2-in-1 Curler + Lashing-Enhancing Mascara - Vegan, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free| 2-in-1 Curler + Lashing-Enhancing Mascara - Vegan, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Amber G.
In terms of handiness and ingenuity, I enjoyed all the helpful parts of this, from the sharpener to the smudger. That’s a very neat concept. As for performance, I wasn’t super impressed. It wasn’t the smoothest formula I’ve ever come across in an eyeliner. It skipped on my lid in some places. Also, a few hours after application, it began to run and created that undesirable raccoon look.
Melissa K.
Vinalhaven, ME
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Melissa K.
I was beyond presently surprised by this product. This is my second/third product from testoque, my first being their shadow sticks and those just didn't really do it for me all the way. And reviews on this brand have been so mixed I just didn't know what to expect. But let me tell you I LOVE this product. You can get an amazing smokey eye, line you waterline confidently and it smudges amazing but once set doesn't go anywhere. This eyeliner is just incredible and I am in love. It's pigmented, firm yet creamy, and is a beautiful true black. The only downside is the included sharpener is too big and breaks the liner too easily. I had to use a different, smaller sharper to successfully get the tip I desired. But overall I 100% reccomdend this product!!
Areli C.
Moreno Valley, CA
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Areli C.
I have to be honest. I did not like this eye liner at all. Maybe I just got an old liner but it was dry when I got it in my boxy charm. So I was pretty bummed out. But the mascara that came with it worked nice!
Katrina J.
Greenville, UT
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Katrina J.
This is an all in one amazing product to not only apply mascara and eyeliner!!! Lift off the clear cap and it reveals an eyelash curler, on the bottom of the eyeliner is not only a sharpener but a smudged! This is one you got to try to believe! I guarantee you’ll love it!!!
Latosia G.
Corinth rd
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Latosia G.
This eyeliner stays put all day. It doesn't smudge unless u want to smudge it w the smudging tool. It comes w a built in sharpener and smudger
Rhina Maylin L.
Washington, DC
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Rhina Maylin L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This eyeliner is really easily applied and is a true black. The smudger works well but I haven’t really used the sharpener since mine is still pretty pointy despite using it almost every day. I don’t use this eyeliner to make any sharp lines, it’s more of an every day, quick liner. I will note the rotating mechanism broke after a month, so it’s not super durable for the $20 price range. Otherwise, it’s a solid eyeliner.
Hannah E.
Radcliff, KY
treStiQue Line, Sharpen & Smudge Eye Pencil Santorini Black Sand 0.01 oz/ 0.30 g uploaded by Hannah E.
Super smooth formula glides on nicely! Love that it has the little sharpener on the end to keep the twist point sharp. Long lasting and dark, does what it should.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This eye pencil is really great. I was pleasantly surprised by this. It glides beautifully on my eyes and stay put all day without smearing on me. The smudge side is nice if you want to smudge it. I definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?