treStiQue Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick Maldives Luminescent 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g

BY TRÈSTIQUE #63 in Highlighter

A beautiful multipurpose highlighter with a built-in sponge for an instant, fresh glow. What does: This Highlight Stick contains fine, delicate pearl pigments that leave skin with a subtle yet sexy luminescent glow. It's the perfect tool for allover highlighting and brightening: along cheeks, eyes, Cupid's bow, or down the bridge of nose. It features an ultra-smooth glide and a light-as-air feel thanks to its silky soft, unique cream-gel texture, which is infused with coconut oil. The custom magnetic sealing cap makes it travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in treSwitch Refill Perfecting Sponge allows for easy, hands-free, on-the-go application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates "Our Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick is my everyday must have! I use it all over (eyes, cheeks, face) to create the perfect youthful glow." Jennifer Kapahi, treStiQue Co-founder This product is free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. It is also cruelty-free and never tested on animals. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "stick highlighters are not my favorite, but i actually like this product. it is easy to blend out and has a dry non-sticky formula. it is decently pigmented for a stick highlighter. i probably would not repurchase, just because i prefer powder highlighters." in 13 reviews
  • "i got this in one of my beauty boxes and its really pretty! the shade is beautiful and it applies to the face so nice. it gives that glow from within look." in 8 reviews
Carmella F.
It’s beautiful on! Very blendable and natural looking. I’ve used it on my eye lids for just a quick look and it so pretty. It’s not a very shimmery highlight it more of a natural highlighter. You can pair it with a powder highlighter like Becca to make it real pop.
Jenni L.
Washington, DC
I really like the color of this highlighter - it’s iridescent without being to “glittery” so it’s a more natural look. You can also use it as an eyeshadow or a base for eye color, and the built in blending sponge at the end is really convenient. I wish the sponge were easier to clean though.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I received a travel size of this product in Sephora play box earlier this year. The shade is a soft, white gold. It's a great neutral highlight because there's absolutely no pink or yellow undertones in this shade. When you blend this shade it just melts into the skin. This highlight has a glossy finish and the base pigment is basically undetectable when blended out, so the highlight is really intense when the light hits it but it's not so metallic that you have that "bar of eyeshadow" effect on the cheeks. I will be repurchasing a full size of this product, and I highly recommend it.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I was stunned. I had never heard of this brand until Ipsy! It’s very pretty on, I have textured skin so it’s hard to find highlighters that don’t make my skin look even worse. This highlighter is buildable, can be subtle or blinding. I really like it!
Shikha C.
I have got this in my subscription box. This is a cream highlighter in a stick form. Formula is not too creamy it is little bit stiff. But This is really nice highlighter specially for 1. No makeup makeup look 2. Without foundation makeup. I don’t use foundation most of the time so powder highlighter do not work for me. I also have Becca cream highlighter which I like a lot. But this one is in stick form which makes it more convenient to use. I takes only one minute to highlight all points on face like brow bone eyes cheeks.
Ann S.
Spring Hill
This highlighter is pretty good. It gives you a healthy glow and does nnot enlarge your pores or catch on dry patches. It is supper easy to apply and blend out because of the cream formulation. The color is great a little too pink for me but it works ok.
Ally H.
Hilliard, OH
I love the packaging of these products! They’re so portable and because they are a solid, they’re great for travel. This highlighter gives a natural glow with a slight pink tint and is so blendable! I’m excited to try more from this brand.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
I found this easy to use. It provides a nice subtle shimmer. I don’t wear a lot of make up but I am a child of the nineties so sometimes I can’t resist a little shimmer. I might buy this again if I were planning on wearing a full face of make up for a special occasion.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
The color was super pretty, but the formula was really tough to work with. Would warm between hands before applying otherwise your makeup will slide around because the stick is super hard and not very creamy to begin with.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Trestique highlighter [product:trestique-highlight-&-perfect-multipurpose-stick-maldives-luminescent-0.21-oz/-6.1-g]. I like this product because it came in a 5 piece little kit but I have highlighters with way more color
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Is this highlighter very pigmented?