treStiQue Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil Latte Crayon: 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g, Gel: 0.084 oz/ 2.5 mL uploaded by Samantha M.

BY TRÈSTIQUE

A brow pencil and brow-gel combo for perfectly polished, natural looking brows. One side of the Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil features a triangular-shaped brow pencil that provides precise definition. It allows you to draw individual strokes to mimic hairs, for defined, natural-looking brows. The other end features a flexible, lightweight gel with a two-sided brow brush to comb, groom, and set brow hairs into place. The tinted brow gel formula is lightweight and natural looking, and it sets your brows with a flexible hold that moves and feels comfortable. This set contains: - 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g Brow Liner/Crayon - 0.084 oz/ 2.5 mL Brow Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates treStiQue creates everyday two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "I'm obsessed with our Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil. I love how defined yet natural looking this product makes my brows, and I love that the gel is flexible never crunchy." Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product cruelty-free and not tested on animals. It's free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this brow pencil. It works very good and is super easy to use. This is my go to eyebrow pencil the color is not to harsh so makes blending easier and looks so much more natural the othe pencils I’ve tried" in 5 reviews
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Very patchy and looks very unnatural. Not sure if i got a bad batch but it was very dry and did not work for me at all
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
This was a gift I recently got. So far so good I like how nicely it define my brows and make it look natural!
Amy S.
Bloomington , IL
Love how simple this is! Use this for my brows and such a great product! Will definitely buy this again.
Tabitha L.
First of all I have to say I've only tried the mini brow pencil. That said:
Even in highschool when I succumbed to the pencil thin brow fad, I never considered penciling my brow, but I give everything new a fair shot so I tried this product. I received the shade 'Espresso' and it worked perfectly with my brow color (dark brown). It made my brows look fuller without looking like a cartoon character. I also really enjoyed the design of the pencil itself. The shape makes it super easy to apply and fit the shape of your brow as well as turning feature which means your don't have to sharpen it ever. I'm sold on brow pencils now. Great product!
Lisa Marie Boone 🛍.
St John, NL
I have their mini brow pencil too and I love mine, it helps shape and define my brows and it lasts along time. It's really easy to use as well. And the packaging is really nice. I'd recommend it to anyone
Allyshia A.
Kindersley, SK
I love that the eyebrow pencil glides on smoothly but I would like it to be a bit heavier on the colour application. Great brow mascara for defining your natural hairs. Love the packaging. Perfect for home or travel.