treStiQue Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil Latte Crayon: 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g, Gel: 0.084 oz/ 2.5 mL uploaded by Jacky E.treStiQue Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil Latte Crayon: 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g, Gel: 0.084 oz/ 2.5 mL uploaded by Samantha M.

BY TRÈSTIQUE

A brow pencil and brow-gel combo for perfectly polished, natural looking brows. One side of the Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil features a triangular-shaped brow pencil that provides precise definition. It allows you to draw individual strokes to mimic hairs, for defined, natural-looking brows. The other end features a flexible, lightweight gel with a two-sided brow brush to comb, groom, and set brow hairs into place. The tinted brow gel formula is lightweight and natural looking, and it sets your brows with a flexible hold that moves and feels comfortable. This set contains: - 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g Brow Liner/Crayon - 0.084 oz/ 2.5 mL Brow Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates treStiQue creates everyday two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "I'm obsessed with our Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil. I love how defined yet natural looking this product makes my brows, and I love that the gel is flexible never crunchy." Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product cruelty-free and not tested on animals. It's free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this brow pencil. It works very good and is super easy to use. This is my go to eyebrow pencil the color is not to harsh so makes blending easier and looks so much more natural the othe pencils I’ve tried" in 5 reviews
Angelica A.
Corona, CA
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
Not my favorite the tip is to big to get the feather like look. It's to hard you have to use to much pressure for pigment to show. Just not a fan. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Bryanne G.
Man oh man I wish I would have discovered these sooner. I found the PERFECT shade for me, and with the two products in one design I can easily touch up my brow game whenever I need to. I have very very sparse brows and this product does the trick in keeping my brows on point. This shade would be great for blondes or those who like lighter brows!!
Sarah A.
LOGAN, WV
This product isn't my favorite. It does draw on my brows but I find I have to press really hard and I don't like doing that to my skin. The product does stay on and remain in place throughout the day though. Maybe that's just the middle ground, but I will continue the search for my holy grail brow pencil.
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
Received a sample of this in my ipsy bag last month. I really like this alot. I have the color espresso which is a dark brown. I like how this applies and unlike other eyebrow pencils this lasts a long time. Definitely would recommend!
Simren B.
The pencil part of the product is too thick for me, which makes it difficulty to create tiny hairlike strokes to fill in my brow. I would recommend it to someone who is trying to fill in spots of their eyebrows or like sbushy eyebrows.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing go amd try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Samantha M.
Donna
I have the sample size, and I love it!! It makes my eyebrows looks much more natural and less fake. It stays put on my eyebrows. I haven’t had to repurchase yet, but definitely will!
Lee L.
Humble, TX
I'm new to doing eyebrows as far as makeup this seems like an easy to use product since I've made my purchased I've only used it a few times but I'm steady growing in my techniques
Paige R.
Palm Coast, FL
Great for traveling and does work well. I just have a tendency to stick with old habits and favorites. The brand is nice and prices aren't too bad