treStiQue Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil Latte Crayon: 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g, Gel: 0.084 oz/ 2.5 mL uploaded by Jacky E.treStiQue Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil Latte Crayon: 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g, Gel: 0.084 oz/ 2.5 mL uploaded by Samantha M.

BY TRÈSTIQUE

A brow pencil and brow-gel combo for perfectly polished, natural looking brows. One side of the Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil features a triangular-shaped brow pencil that provides precise definition. It allows you to draw individual strokes to mimic hairs, for defined, natural-looking brows. The other end features a flexible, lightweight gel with a two-sided brow brush to comb, groom, and set brow hairs into place. The tinted brow gel formula is lightweight and natural looking, and it sets your brows with a flexible hold that moves and feels comfortable. This set contains: - 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g Brow Liner/Crayon - 0.084 oz/ 2.5 mL Brow Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates treStiQue creates everyday two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "I'm obsessed with our Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil. I love how defined yet natural looking this product makes my brows, and I love that the gel is flexible never crunchy." Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product cruelty-free and not tested on animals. It's free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this brow pencil. It works very good and is super easy to use. This is my go to eyebrow pencil the color is not to harsh so makes blending easier and looks so much more natural the othe pencils I’ve tried" in 5 reviews
Jacky E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
At first i was skeptical to try this, but i gave it a shot since i got it in my ipsy bag. At first i would have to really go hard on my brows to show pigment. But after a couple uses it got easier (probably because it was new). Other than that really easy to use , makes it easier to form eyebrows!
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
I had never heard of this brand until I revived their brow pencil in my Ipsy bag and now I’ll never go back! I am NOT a brow magician and the treStiQue Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil Americano Crayon: 0.007 oz / 0.2 g, Gel: 0.084 oz / 2.5 mL makes it sooo easy! It glides on so smooth and the tones are super natural looking.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I absolutely LOVE this brow pencil! The triangular shape helps to choose how much coverage you want. Plus the Americano shade is perfect for my dark blonde hair color. I find that this blends in seamlessly to fill in my sparse brows. It looks natural and delicate. I received this in my ipsy bag and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't receive the one with the sculpting wand, just the mini pencil. But the mini comes with enough to last a long time. This was my first product from this brand. After looking into more of their products, I will definitely be purchasing from them! Highly recommend.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I love this thing but I can’t find it anywhere. I might have to get a new one. I might like it cosmetics a bit more but this is a great brow product and I definitely recommend this to try. And will purchase again
Sirena R.
Fresno, CA
Got a sample of this in my subscription bag and had to try it out full size. The colors good and it goes on a little dry but the stay put is good at control and its stays put for a very long time.
eve K.
It’s very hard to find a shade to match my blonde hair, but this one is the closest accuracy! I have been purchasing this for a while now and I really like it. It also comes with an eyebrow brush and a sponge with concealer on it so you can really highlight your brows.
Meghan R.
I absolutely love this brow pencil. The tip is perfect for outlining and filling in my brows for the perfect look. The packing is super cute. I think it is a good value and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
[product:trestique-define,-sculpt-&-set-brow-pencil-espresso-crayon:-0.007-oz/-0.2-g,-gel:-0.084-oz/-2.5-ml] es mi preferido para marcar las cejas, es una perfección
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
the color of this pencil was really beautiful but the formula of the pencil was too dry for my liking, the shape is an angled pencil, and i tend to like the pointed thin pencils better they give me a more exact look without causing a mess, i got mine in one of my subscription boxes
ESMERALDA M.
WOODBRIDGE, VA
Recibi este lapiz por medio de mi suscribcion mensual con Ipsy , en esta mestra solo venia el lapiz mini sin el gel , pero puedo decir que este lapiz es muy bueno , realmente la textura del producto es de muy buena calidad, es facil de aplicarlo , si te lo recomiendo.