treStiQue Customizable Day-to-Night Touchup Set uploaded by Echo E.treStiQue Customizable Day-to-Night Touchup Set uploaded by Tatiana M.treStiQue Customizable Day-to-Night Touchup Set uploaded by Tatiana M.

BY TRÈSTIQUE

To redeem your set: 1. CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS: Select a Matte Color & Shiny Lip Crayon and Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon of your choice. 2. ADD TO BASKET: Select "Add All to Basket" and your products will be added, along with the Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick. 3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Your final set will be $55 ($104 value) for US clients, or C$71 (C$135 value) for Canadian clients. Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A customizable set of essentials for cheeks, lips, and eyes. Create and maintain your ideal look with the Customizable Day-to-Night Touchup Set. Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick contains fine, delicate pearl pigments that leave skin with a subtle yet sexy luminescent glow. It's the perfect tool for all-over highlighting and brightening, and includes a built-in sponge to blend and blur for a dewy glow. Dual-ended Matte Color & Shiny Lip Crayon in your favorite shade glides on instantly with velvety color and feels ultra-soft yet weightless on lips. Its pure matte color is buildable with a lasting, matte finish. The hydrating BB lip balm features a matching color that wraps lips in shiny color, leaving them moisturized, smooth, and super soft. Finally, your custom shade of two-in-one Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon glides onto lids with immediate, intense vibrancy. The creamy formula is ultra-blendable, leaving you with optimal time to build color or blend with other shades into a crease-free, smooth finish. This set contains: - 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick - 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Matte Color & Shiny Lip Crayon (of your choice) - 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon (of your choice) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TeStiQue creates everyday two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on the go. These products are crue see more...

Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
I love these products so much... the lipstick goes on very smooth on to my lips. The colors are so amazing. My favorite is the Tuscan wine because the color looks good on me.trèStique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon
Echo E.
pollock pines
I got this in one of my subscription box’s and kinda hesitated to try it because I have so much but today I did and I’m shocked I love the color and how long they stay I’m definitely interested in trying more colors now 🤗
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
I love every single eye color & lip color I’ve ever tried with trestique. This set applies well & stays pretty true to the color advertised. The products last all day & stay put. I would recommend this brand for sure!
Bryanne G.
Great value, seeing as just the lip and eye sticks would run over 50$, then you get the highlight and bag on top of that. The formulas perform beautifully, and last a good long while on the skin. With how travel friendly this is, you can take it with you on the go!
Ana V.
illinois
Trestique has done it again:) i love this and their packaging so much:) is perfect size and everything i need to carry in my make up bag for a quick touch up:)
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
The Trestique build your own bundle is my favorite I choose my favorite 5 in the colors I love and it comes in a darling case with a mirror
Jennifer G.
Atco, NJ
All you need from start to finish for your daily makeup routine. Fantastic quality products and ease to take looks from day to night.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing go amd try it our #antioxidanthydramist #dermalogica #contest @Influenster @dermalogica
Benamara M.
oran
I did not know this cosmetic company but from today i will remeber treStiQue really, i'm make up addict and i do tutorial on my youtube channel i have more then 22.000 loyal suscribers around the world but the way i love the design and finaly thanks alot
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster

Sephora