BY TRÈSTIQUE

A long-lasting creamy concealer in a portable crayon for under-eye or spot touch-ups. This two-in-one, long-lasting, creamy concealer is paired with a blender sponge for easy application. This high performance concealer crayon glides on in one swipe with smooth, fluid application and blends seamlessly into skin for buildable, medium-to-full coverage. Perfect for both under eye or spot touch ups, the ultra-smooth concealer is infused with coconut oil, which is known for its hydration properties. It has a magnetic sealing cap to keep your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof while the built-in treSwitch Refill Concealer Blender allows for seamless, hands-free on-the-go application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Conceal, Cover & Correct Crayon gives you that perfect flawless coverage. It is my secret weapon for looking refreshed and awake no matter how tired I feel!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free, and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I absolutely love this product. It conceals perfectly and hides all my stubborn blemishes. Blends like a dream. I’m so glad I got this in one of my ipsy bags. I would repurchase this over and over again.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
I received this in my Ipsy bag one month & I loved it! I felt like it matched my skin perfectly. It rolls up nice & has great coverage. I would definitely buy it for myself to use time and time again.
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester , PA
I got this in one of my Ipsy bags recently. It didn't take me long to fall in love with this product. I started using it more than my regular concealer I love the consistency and it does not crease under my eyes like many other concealers have in the past. I will definitely be buying this full size product at Sephora soon.
Haley G.
Elkins, WV
I’ll preach forever about the formula trestique has created. This concealer is so light and blendable that you could put it over powder without the weird consistency change.
Michelle H.
I absolutely love this concealer stick! I received this in an Ipsy bag and am almost out of it so I am planning to make a trip to Sephora to buy a full size. It matches my skin exactly! Does an amazing job of covering up my imperfections and redness. Highly recommend!
Julissa E.
West Bend, WI
I l9ve how creamy this concealer is and how convenient it is to apply while on the go. I draw a bit of this under my eyes and blend and it has nice coverage. It is a big prone to creasing but I always set with powder to prevent that.
Anna l.
Good coverage, but not good for dry skin. Blends ok. I use it a lot for individual blemishes or pimples, but not under the eye due to how much force is needed to blend it.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
This product completely underwhelmed me. It settled in my fine lines. I mainly used it to spot conceal after attempting to cover my dark circles and that failed as well. It moved around. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I like to use this product only on areas that I don't have wrinkles or fine lines on, like my forehead, chin and nose. It's just a bit drying so it does nothing for my under eyes. It does brighten up my skin and looks nice
Paige K.
Beechmont
it’s not an good product for me at all. It doesn’t cover anything at all. Blemishes shine through. There’s no pros it’s all cons. It’s definitely buildable at all. I wouldn’t buy this again. It’s just not a good product for me.