treStiQue Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon Tibetan Ivory 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g uploaded by hafsaa A.

BY TRÈSTIQUE

A long-wearing, cream eye shadow with a built-in blender to create customizable color. This 12-hour wear, two-in-one, cream eye shadow glides onto lids with immediate, intense vibrancy. Creamy formula is ultra-blendable, leaving you with optimal time to build color or blend with other shades into a crease-free, smooth finish. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, and the built-in treSwitch Refill Shadow Smudger allows for easy, hands-free, on-the-go application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon is the lazy-girl-approved way to apply shadow. I use Morimoto Pink Pearl all over my lids for instant brightening. I love that this formula lasts all day long!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, Petrochemicals and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial. see more...

soph G.
Brookfield
I love the packaging of this product. A stick of eyeshadow is so cool and helpful when your on the go. When I need a full eye look I use this, or when I need a simple swipe of shimmer I use this! No need to spray MAC fix+ nor eyelid primer (of course it would only help).
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
I absolutely LOVE these eye shadow crayons! They are all very well pigmented, they apply flawlessly, stay on all day, and the design of the crayon is so convenient to throw in your purse or makeup bag for on the go.
Nicole W.
I really like this eyeshadow pencil. I use it as a Highlighter as well. The packaging is nice and elegant and it's easy to blend out. I received it through my Sephora box and I will be purchasing the full size. The quality of this brand is very nice.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing go amd try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
Really like these pigments and the application, long wearing and no creasing. I would still definitely recommend a primer, though have not tried it without one.
Bryanne G.
Perfect for when you just want a hint of something to cancel out any darkness of veins on your eyelid. I also use this like a primer sometimes!
Emily A.
Raeford, NC
I like this product for a base for my eyeshadow. I like the affect it gives. Got something similar to this in a boxycharm
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I love this shadow crayon for highlighting my
Brow bone and inner eye corner! It is pigmented and super easy to apply
Ashley L.
HENRY, TN
Yes yes Yes! So smooth, non creasing, great quality, fabulous color selection. Goes on like silk. Lasts a full day.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I just don’t like this brand. The pigments always appear streaky on me and it doesn’t last very long on me.

back