Tressa Watercolors Shampoo - Crimson Splash 8.5 oz uploaded by Linda S.

BY TRESSA WATERCOLORS

Linda S.
Boston Massachusetts
I just colored my hair ruby red so this shampoo helped kept its color. It’s a little runny and can stain the shower and hands. It does have a smell but not unpleasant. Very satisfied with the results.
Sandra D.
I absolutely love the watercolor brand! It is fantastic for Dyed red hair! It makes your color last. The shampoo doesn’t lather much... but that doesn’t bother me. This brand is the best brand I’ve found so far for red colored hair! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Nicole G.
Not my favorite color! Didn’t turn out exactly as I had hoped. The one thing I did really enjoy was the lather. A little bit really goes a long ways. I have tried other Tressa colors, that I liked. This was my least favorite.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
Great product for us faux redheads who want to keep that luxurious red color for longer! I am naturally a level 5 brunette, but have been a level 6 redhead for nearly a year. Unfortunately, red haircolor tends to fade very quickly. That's where Tressa Watercolors Shampoo comes in. It is a SULFATE-FREE tinted shampoo that helps to maintain red haircolor. I use it in the shower, leaving it on for several minutes, and then just wash it out. It's a great product to use in between salon visits to help extend the color-life of your hair.
Jada L.
Pound, VA
This stuff is everything! I've used this stuff for so long. It keeps my hair vibrant and rich, so I don't get ugly fading. I do recommend flipping your head upside down to rinse in the shower because it did break me and my sister out a little when it got on our skin. We have super sensitive skin though!
Lila M.
It's not the best I've ever used but it is good. I'd recommend pravona Nevo radiant red over this. If you do use this I would recommend washing your hair in cool water and letting it sit for 3-5 minutes each time you wash your hair.
Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
The best color depositing shampoo I've used it reminds me of. Demi permanent hair dye
Rayleigh R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to maintain my color my color in between salon visits, it keeps my color super bright and vibrant. I love these watercolor shampoos. I recommend them to anyone who even wants to add a little color to their natural hair color especially if it’s lighter.
Patricia D.
Louisville
I am a natural redhead whose color has started to fade (at 62 yrs old). I use the Tressa Water colors Crimson Splash, Wet Brick and/or Hazelnut to highlight my remaining natural colors. I love this shampoo and it looks natural and leaves my hair feeling great!
Grace T.
I love this! I got two bottles at 50% off, and since my hair is colored red, I decided to try it out, to see how I like it.