BY TRESSA WATERCOLORS

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
Great product for us faux redheads who want to keep that luxurious red color for longer! I am naturally a level 5 brunette, but have been a level 6 redhead for nearly a year. Unfortunately, red haircolor tends to fade very quickly. That's where Tressa Watercolors Shampoo comes in. It is a SULFATE-FREE tinted shampoo that helps to maintain red haircolor. I use it in the shower, leaving it on for several minutes, and then just wash it out. It's a great product to use in between salon visits to help extend the color-life of your hair.
Jada L.
Pound, VA
This stuff is everything! I've used this stuff for so long. It keeps my hair vibrant and rich, so I don't get ugly fading. I do recommend flipping your head upside down to rinse in the shower because it did break me and my sister out a little when it got on our skin. We have super sensitive skin though!
Lila M.
It's not the best I've ever used but it is good. I'd recommend pravona Nevo radiant red over this. If you do use this I would recommend washing your hair in cool water and letting it sit for 3-5 minutes each time you wash your hair.