Tressa Watercolors Color Maintenance Shampoo - Violet Washe - 8.5 oz uploaded by Chele K.

BY TRESSA

Tressa Watercolors Color Maintenance Shampoo - Violet Washe 8.5 oz Use on Light to Medium Blonde and Gray hair. Adds glimmering sparkle to platinum blondes and silvers, while washing away golden tones. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Tessa P.
Madison, AL
Tressa Watercolors Color Maintenance Shampoo - Violet Washe - 8.5 oz I use this shampoo weekly, and I’ve found that my hair doesn’t get brassy as quickly. Even when I’m out in the sun, it seems to keep the brass at bay. It doesn’t lather as well as grocery store shampoo, but if I use a little more, then I can get it to lather up nicely! LOVE this shampoo
Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
I gave this 5 stars for the videos I have watched and because it even colors black hair! I haven't tried this for myself YET! But it's sitting in a cart waiting for me to finish my Christmas shopping
Chele K.
Bad Axe, MI
My hair stylist recommended this to keep my highlights and color from getting brassy. Rather than going into the salon for a treatment I use this shampoo once a week at home. It's made a HUGE difference compared to how my hair had looked in the past after other stylists have done it. One month after, and my extra white sections are still white and the other highlights are still looking like I just left the salon!
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
I have never used such an amazing shampoo. Before, my hair was brassy and had some rough yellow tones to it. After using this shampoo, my hair was near platinum and the brassy tones were no more. I noticed that it works so much better if you lather it for a full 5 minutes (at least). I repeated it after rinsing for an extra boost and it just turned out flawless. Would recommend to any other blondie out there! :)
Lesley S.
Berkley, Ma
I use this conditioner the most when I my hair was blonde! It helped with the ends to make it feel healthy and less strawish.
Jessi D.