BY GENERIC

Tresor Eau De Parfum Spray: Notes of Rose maguet and lilac Hint of apricot blossom Comes in an elegant pink package Flammable product. Carries fire hazard until dry and should not be used near a flame or heat see more...

Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
My BF purchased this for me after I sampled it at Ulta. He never forgot the smell and made a beeline back to the fragrance section at Christmas time for it. He actually loves the way it smells on me. This is in my top three Holy Grail smells that I have. Please sample and try!
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
This is one of my favorite scents by Lancome. I think it is better for the 30-60 year old age range, it does not have a sweet, floral, or even musty smell that teens or young adults would favor. My mom has been using the product for well over 15 years, and the smell is not overpowering it is classic, simple, and clean.
Kris c.
Lovely fragrance!~ High price point. This scent could be someone's signature scent. A lady at work wears this and I've asked her multiple times what she is wearing as she smells so good!
Daniel R.
an exquisite perfume is ideal for an elegant and refined woman. my mother used daily and aroma is heavenly, sweet, delicate and powerful.
Nicole P.
Montgomery, AL
This is one of the first fragrances that I purchased years ago...and I still love it! My husband just purchased another bottle for me.
Geri S.
I remember my mom having this fragrance it smells light and floral so I decided to get some for myself and I loved it
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I hit 65 a few weeks ago (and it feels like I actually did!). No presents from anyone, so I got online and bought myself a bottle of Tresor by Lancôme. The most beautiful perfume ever. I get comments every day when I pass people in the street asking who is wearing that stunning perfume - and it's always me!
Karla P.
I remember this fragrance for many years despite being very young for a fragrance with so much character I loved it and still love it I have the hand cream and the shower gel
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
It lasts all day and smells like roses. I love this fragrance so much. It is classic and earns me many compliments. A must try rose scent that isn't grandma-y.