BY LANCÔME

Lilac And Apricot, With Lower Notes With Amber And Musk. Additional Product Information from drugstore.com, inc.: drugstore.com, inc. is not associated or affiliated with Lancome, Inc and is not a licensed retailer of Lancome, Inc. Lancome, Inc guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. drugstore.com, inc. cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Lancome, Inc product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Aún puedo conseguirlo?? Lo adoro!! 1 Answers
  • "It's a strong scent really a little bit goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "The strength is out of this world and a single spray will last a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is really good quality perfume and wear pretty good." in 1 review
  • "I was first introduced to this scent in high school by a good friend and have loved it ever since." in 1 review
  • "It's long lasting and smells amazing." in 1 review
Alli M.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just so you understand how wonderful Tresor Eau de Parfums is, I have been wearing since the 90's! I have bought it over and over again. The scent is light, fresh, and not overwhelming. You know you smell good when random men stop to tell you how wonderful you smell. This has happened more times than I can count. It is available at Sephora, Macy's, Nordstroms, and on Amazon. It is averaged price and one bottle lasts me a year with nearly daily use.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
Thsi is my favorite perfume. It's expensive but the smell is out of this world so it's definitely worth it. I always get compliments and people ask what scent I'm wearing. Men seem to love it as much as women do!! Win win. It's quite strong so 1-2 sprays will have you smelling lovely for the day/night.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kingman, AZ
Last a very long time and is quite strong! 1-2 sprays will last you quite a while and the smell is AMAZING! Women and men alike seem to gravitate towards me when I am wearing this product! I am in love! Only downfall is its expensive! But it will last forever!
Verena B.
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
One of my favorite everyday perfumes. It's not too intense, so it doesn't give me a headache, but it has a wonderful, elegant smell. Even though it is expensive, I think it's worth it. I particularly enjoy the floral notes and would definitely recommend it.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Sciotoville , OH
This has been one of my favorite perfumes since the late 90's. It's a classic, romantic scent that is long-lasting. The price is comparable to other good perfumes and is a good investment because it lasts a long time. Definitely will buy again.
Kellie A.
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
My all-time FAVORITE fragrance. I receive so many compliments when wearing this perfume. The scent is sweet, yet subtle. A combo of peach and light floral. It is a very feminine and romantic scent!
Olinda P.
Olinda P.
This is one of my favorites fragrance,it goes perfectly with my ph,no matter how long is my day this fragrance stay with me all day long ,if you are looking for something sweet this is for you
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Rome
My mom got me this for a birthday gift. And I love the scent. More mature than body sprays, but not heavy so doesn't smell like something that a mature or older woman would wear.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Surprise, AZ
I love buying this for my mother in law. She loves it and it has been the only perfume she Evers Wears. She never buys anything else. She had been using it for almost 15 years!
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Tiffany d.
23 conversations

I love tresor perfume and lotion! I wear it today! Would love to stock up on this! I recommend this. It has a sweet scent that is not overpowering.
Ahilebsis C.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aún puedo conseguirlo?? Lo adoro!!