BY LANCÔME

Lilac And Apricot, With Lower Notes With Amber And Musk. Additional Product Information from drugstore.com, inc.: drugstore.com, inc. is not associated or affiliated with Lancome, Inc and is not a licensed retailer of Lancome, Inc. Lancome, Inc guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. drugstore.com, inc. cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Lancome, Inc product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Aún puedo conseguirlo?? Lo adoro!! 1 Answers
  • "It's a strong scent really a little bit goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "The strength is out of this world and a single spray will last a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is really good quality perfume and wear pretty good." in 1 review
  • "I was first introduced to this scent in high school by a good friend and have loved it ever since." in 1 review
  • "It's long lasting and smells amazing." in 1 review
Alli M.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just so you understand how wonderful Tresor Eau de Parfums is, I have been wearing since the 90's! I have bought it over and over again. The scent is light, fresh, and not overwhelming. You know you smell good when random men stop to tell you how wonderful you smell. This has happened more times than I can count. It is available at Sephora, Macy's, Nordstroms, and on Amazon. It is averaged price and one bottle lasts me a year with nearly daily use.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kingman, AZ
Last a very long time and is quite strong! 1-2 sprays will last you quite a while and the smell is AMAZING! Women and men alike seem to gravitate towards me when I am wearing this product! I am in love! Only downfall is its expensive! But it will last forever!
Kellie A.
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
My all-time FAVORITE fragrance. I receive so many compliments when wearing this perfume. The scent is sweet, yet subtle. A combo of peach and light floral. It is a very feminine and romantic scent!
Olinda P.
Olinda P.
This is one of my favorites fragrance,it goes perfectly with my ph,no matter how long is my day this fragrance stay with me all day long ,if you are looking for something sweet this is for you
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Rome
My mom got me this for a birthday gift. And I love the scent. More mature than body sprays, but not heavy so doesn't smell like something that a mature or older woman would wear.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LONG-LASTING is the perfect word to describe it. It smells like roses and other flowers but It has a mature scent. Perfect for evenings and tea parties.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I constantly get compliments whenever I wear this and have had men literally ask me what I'm wearing because they wanted to get it for their wives or girlfriends.

It has since been my go back to scent since I've been buying this on and off throughout the 90s. It definitely is an elegant fragrance and has since become a classic.

I think this is just one of those fragrances that a girl might use if you want to feel like you want to exemplify elegance and class. It's not too heavy for the workplace but is not overpowering for a dinner date. But it's casual enough of you still want to feel pretty but not over the top.

This for me, is the LBD of perfumes. I always seem to get nostalgic and go back to it.
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume as a gift for my birthday one year and it has remained on my list of favorite fragrances since!! The soft sensual floral notes are to die for and what I love most about it, is that it's long lasting and just smells better and better as the day goes on. This is a great scent for both day and night functions and I can't wait to get another bottle!!
Leah H.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want to feel like a million dollar woman, wear this Tresor perfume by Lancome. It stays on even after washing the clothes you wore with it and the more you perspire, the more the scent comes out like you just sprayed it. One spritz is all you need to last the whole day. Great to use when attending social functions.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember smelling this when I was 13 and over at a friend's house. Her mom had it. I vowed when I became an adult I would buy it and I did. I still like it, but I no longer love it. It's very expensive smelling. I prefer lighter fragrances now.
Ahilebsis C.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aún puedo conseguirlo?? Lo adoro!!