BY LANCÔME

Lilac And Apricot, With Lower Notes With Amber And Musk. Additional Product Information from drugstore.com, inc.: drugstore.com, inc. is not associated or affiliated with Lancome, Inc and is not a licensed retailer of Lancome, Inc. Lancome, Inc guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. drugstore.com, inc. cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Lancome, Inc product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• "It's a strong scent really a little bit goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "The strength is out of this world and a single spray will last a long time." in 1 review
  • "This is really good quality perfume and wear pretty good." in 1 review
  • "I was first introduced to this scent in high school by a good friend and have loved it ever since." in 1 review
  • "It's long lasting and smells amazing." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I have loved this perfume since I was 15 it's just a scent that was on my mothers dresser that I used to sneak an spray on myself an now I keep it on my own dresser an my daughter does the same thing I used to do an when asked if she she used it she always says no but I know lol but it's ok
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the way this smells with my body chemistry it makes the notes very fresh and floral. The shape of the bottle is very beautiful I am close to being finished with it and then I’m still probably going g to display the bottle. Tresor by Lancôme Women's Eau de Parfum Spray
Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Winking M.
Pahrump
Memories, Memories and more Memories.  I use to love this perfume unit they came out with Tresor Nuit.  Night time version of this perfume.  Great fragrance!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
If you want to feel like a million dollar woman, wear this Tresor perfume by Lancome. It stays on even after washing the clothes you wore with it and the more you perspire, the more the scent comes out like you just sprayed it. One spritz is all you need to last the whole day. Great to use when attending social functions.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I remember smelling this when I was 13 and over at a friend's house. Her mom had it. I vowed when I became an adult I would buy it and I did. I still like it, but I no longer love it. It's very expensive smelling. I prefer lighter fragrances now.
Rachel J.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite perfume of all times. It mixes wonderfully with my body chemistry to emit a sweet sassy scent all day long. The scent is long enduring. The bottle has lasted me a long time without going bad, and I have tried some of the spin offs, Tresor in Love and Tresor at Night, finding that I love them as well!
Emily G.
I constantly get compliments whenever I wear this and have had men literally ask me what I'm wearing because they wanted to get it for their wives or girlfriends.

It has since been my go back to scent since I've been buying this on and off throughout the 90s. It definitely is an elegant fragrance and has since become a classic.

I think this is just one of those fragrances that a girl might use if you want to feel like you want to exemplify elegance and class. It's not too heavy for the workplace but is not overpowering for a dinner date. But it's casual enough of you still want to feel pretty but not over the top.

This for me, is the LBD of perfumes. I always seem to get nostalgic and go back to it.
Alli M.
Just so you understand how wonderful Tresor Eau de Parfums is, I have been wearing since the 90's! I have bought it over and over again. The scent is light, fresh, and not overwhelming. You know you smell good when random men stop to tell you how wonderful you smell. This has happened more times than I can count. It is available at Sephora, Macy's, Nordstroms, and on Amazon. It is averaged price and one bottle lasts me a year with nearly daily use.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
To start off, I would like to tell you that I absolutely hated the scent. It was a very strong floral and I dislike straight up floral fragrances. HOWEVER, the quality of the perfume is amazing. The strength is out of this world and a single spray will last a long time. This is definitely a great buy if you love the fragrance, and that's why it gets an A. This perfume will last a very long time even if worn every day. I think it's easy to dish out the money to repurchase this fragrance once every year (assuming this is the only perfume used for a year).
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Aún puedo conseguirlo?? Lo adoro!!