BY LANCÔME

Lilac And Apricot, With Lower Notes With Amber And Musk. Additional Product Information from drugstore.com, inc.: drugstore.com, inc. is not associated or affiliated with Lancome, Inc and is not a licensed retailer of Lancome, Inc. Lancome, Inc guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. drugstore.com, inc. cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Lancome, Inc product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Inna K.
Matthews, NC
Honestly don't see why everyone likes this fragrance. It is very strong and bold. In a way a classic smell but too me by that i don't mean classic modern,great through time - i mean old lady smell. It smells almost bitter. I don't smell any freshnes or flowers or anything.
Erika L.
Portsmouth, NH
My mother has been wearing this scent ever since I was a kid - and just my luck, got me hooked on it too! All you need is one spritz, and the fragrance lasts ALL day. Expensive, but well worth it. One bottle typically lasts about 2 months.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
Tresor' is probably my all time favorite scent. I received this as a gift and unfortunately have been unable to afford to purchase for myself. Would love to have more; so I may have to save my money and make this a special treat for myself or send out hints to my someone special as to how much I love this parfum...
Rachel K.
One of my favorites. It has a wonderful scent that lasts throughout the day. Some perfumes have a chemically smell which this does not. The bottle has a unique shape and easy to spray. A small amount goes a long way.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I seem to have had a bottle of this stuff for years but I love it and it's so elegant. I only wear it on special occasions or when I go out to dinner with my boyfriend, but its such a classic scent.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
This perfume can be described as divine. It is a little heavier scent but it is amazing. The bottle is just a nice touch...beautiful in and out!
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
LONG TIME FAVORITE. ITS LIGHT FLORAL SCENT LASTS ALL DAY ON ME. I CAN SAY THIS IS ONE OF MY TOP 5 PERFUME AND I HAVE NEVER BECOME BORED WIH IT
florentina m.
Bronx, NY
This scent is everything to me... my all time favorite scent. its classic and smells so so good. a little goes a long way with this as well.
Pamela G.
My mom loves this perfume, it's smell great and it last all day! personally i think is one of the greatest perfumes on market.
Angelica E.
Does this have a floral scent or more of a musk like scent?
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
WHAT DO U LIKE/ DISLIKE ABOUT LANCOME PERFUMES?
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
Is it too sweet? Can I wear during the day?