TresOmega Nutrition - Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 54 oz. uploaded by Janine E.TresOmega Nutrition - Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 54 oz. uploaded by Ashley F.

BY TRESOMEGA NUTRITION

TresOmega Nutrition - Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil -54oz. 1532gTresOmega Nutrition Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is cold pressed from fresh choice mature organic fresh coconut meat without using harsh conditions in processing. No chemicals and high heating are used in further refining s see more...

Kimberly J.
This is such a good brand of coconut oil. I use it weekly for my hair mask treatments, and for my face. It has lasted so long, and made my hair soft, shiny, and very healthy. My skin is still a work in progress, but I’ve always had acne prone skin.
Grace A.
Love the Treomega Virgin Coconut Oil because it is 100% certified organic. It has so many uses in my home. From cooking to using it as a deep conditioner in my hair and even as a weekly mouth wash treatment.
Janine E.
Favorite coconut oil. Use it for cooking and as a moisturizer. I have very dry skin and this coconut oil does the job. Keeping my face moisturize during the day if I don't go out. Also at night I wake up with my skin feeling very soft and not feeling like it's cracking...Good taste and smells good as well
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
Love, love, LOVE this brand of coconut oil. It smells great and I use it as butter on my toast, skin moisturizer, base from my sugar body scrub and as a hair mask. It leaves my skin and hair so soft. I love it!!
Kimberlee I.
THIS HELPS SO MUCH. I have 4b/4c hair and this just helps so much with my growth. Also coconuts are an island thing. I use it for my lips, hair and skin and it's just so amazing saw hair growth within 2 months of usage and I trim my hair every 3 months and it grows back beautifully
I love this! I use it to take of my make up, for my scalp specially that fall and winter is coming. On my legs after i get out of the shower i put some on. Then i dry off and put my lotion keeps my legs smooth.
Christine W.
This is my favorite brand of coconut oil. I use it everyday... For beauty and cooking needs. Gives me that beautiful spring/summer glow!
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL
I use this coconut oil for cooking and baking and I absolutely love it. Easy to use as a replacement for other oils