BY TRESEMMÉ

Volumizing Conditioner with Pump

• Do you like this with the pump or without?3 Answers
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Tresemme volumizing conditioner is great for when your hair is lamp and lifeless. I also use the matching shampoo to this conditioner. After using it my hair comes out as if it has volume and it looks good. It does not give that fly away look but it does give volume. I like the smell of this conditioner. I will definitely recommend this two others and I will buy it again. TRESemmé Volumizing Conditioner with Pump
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great basic conditioner to get life, bounce and volume. It has a nice scent to it, and seems to hold for the full day. It doesn’t effect my highlighted hair negatively. The only complaint I have, is it does leave a bit of build up if I don’t also use my head and shoulders
Sarah K.
This is a good alternative to an expensive conditioner. Big bang for your buck. Leaves hair smelling fresh and clean! Pump is an additional bonus! Wouldn’t say it adds a ton of volume but works fine!
carly r.
Indianapolis, IN
I have naturally flat hair. This conditioner has helped SO much! I usually pair it with the split remedy shampoo to get the best of both worlds! The pump is so convienent and it’s such a big bottle that it lasts forever! Love!!!
Katherine T.
I have very fine hair and I need a product that doesn't weight my hair down. I was hoping this would be it. But after a few hours my hair while soft just would not hold a style because of how weighed down it was from this product.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
I wouldn’t say it game me much volume but definitely keeps my hair soft and smelling great. I wouldn’t buy it again. Not a huge fan of the product over all. It’s a great price for the size of the bottle.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I have always been a fan of tresemae products because of their wide availability and their prices are generally pretty fair. I bought this product during a local sale to try. The pump is nice for dispensing the conditoner. The conditoner itself did not really help with volumizing my hair, it was simply just another conditoner for me. It was safe for my color treated hair.
Merissa S.
Dingmans Ferry
I did not like this conditioner. I have very long and thick hair. I just did not think it held up yo all the hype I have heard about it. My hair flopped and was more tangled then my other conditioners leave it.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I am not a huge fan of conditioner because of how flat my hair feels but where this adds volume to it, it doesn't leave my hair as flat.  The pump also makes it easy to use!
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
This conditioner is fabulous. It does not weigh down my hair. It always gives me a smooth look without causing extra oil‘s to make my fine hair appear greasy. In addition I love the way it smells and love the pump that comes along with it to make it easy to use while taking a shower.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Do you like this with the pump or without?