BY TRESEMMÉ

• Has anyone tried this? Does it smell good? Does it hold w...1 Answers
Carlie I.
Seattle
Purchased at: CVS
It’s ok just too heavy for my hair. Just ends up getting my curls either frizzy or crusty. Could never quite make it work so I gave up and gave it away. Not terrible just didn’t work for me. On to the next!
cynthia L.
Charlotte, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't like the smell and it has a buildup in your hair as well. The hold I found is good but it can't compensate for the buildup because I have red color treated hair and this spray makes it fade faster
Kristen B.
Moreland, GA
Tresemmè volume mousse is a lifesaver. For those days when the humidity is crazy or days I just want a little natural wave, It only takes a few pumps before my hair routine is over in 5 minutes... if that. It leaves my hair smelling good and looking healthy! The mousse is weightless and gives my hair so. Much. Volume. I would recommend to anyone!
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
I always have this mouse in my cabinets. It’s a good brand and this particular mouse has a really strong hold. I love to use this with a diffuser for curls that last! Find it at Walmart for $3.
Brandi C.
I have used this same mousse for as long as I can remember. It is the best drug store mousse that I have found to add volume and control without adding weight to your hair. There are definitely better mousses available but only if you want to spend salon prices.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I love this stuff! It’s super light weight, and although sometimes I do like the mouse that you can “crunch” style, I like soft curls to and this doesn’t seem to damage my hair with harsh chemicals, keep in mind I rarely use this type of product. But my experience with it has been a good one! It holds and keeps the frizzes at bay. I recommend this for the price!
Carina C.
Honestly I haven’t tried any other than this one and it works great for when I want my hair sleek back and no baby hairs going crazy no need to be looking for another one recommend if you have crazy hair that won’t stay down 💁🏻‍♀️
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
I have a LOT of hair and when styling I need a mouse that will hold but not add more weight than already there. This mouse does the trick I have been buying it for years now and wouldn't change it for the world! 😍 In Love!!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Sticks true to its name , weightless and does have an extra hold which I really need to get through the day . Smells great and is affordable . I purchased this from a local Walgreens and it’s an all day hold ! Excellent !
Judith A.
Fishers, IN
What I love about this mousse is that not only does it give my hair tons of volume, I can run my fingers through it without feeling any sort of reside or greasiness. You can use it everyday, it's not aggressive at all
Lesley C.
Has anyone tried this? Does it smell good? Does it hold well??