TRESemmé Volume Big Boost Root Lift Spray  uploaded by Esmeralda G.TRESemmé Volume Big Boost Root Lift Spray  uploaded by Amy M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Megan L.
Megan L.
Monroe, NC
I started to let my hair grow and as it has gotten long, it has also gotten flat. With using this root lifting spray, I have tons of volume that's lasts all day. I like the spray because it doesn't leave my hair greasy like the cream does. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for all day volume.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
I have been using this brand for years and years. Love it so much. I wouldn't stop buying this brand for anything. This product works so well and is really cheep compared to other brands. Smells ok, works great. I would buy again and again. I don't know what else to say other than I'd recommend this any day.
Susy M.
Susy M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Overall a great product, I have very fine straight hair and this has so far done the best more natural volume effect for me, I'm giving it four stars because by the night it isn't exactly still full volume. I would buy again though because this is the problem I've always had with my hair.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Lexington, KY
I only use tresemme hair products. It's ok I ever use because it's the best I've ever used. I use this to life my roots. This combined with my root lifting tool for my hair dryer makes my hot look so full and beautiful. Tresemme hair products of any kind are just the best hands down.
Sable S.
Sable S.
Dillon, MT
I love how this spray lifts my roots, the packaging is nice. I have blonde hair that is course thick and very long and heavy. I love the smell of all tresemea products they have a very professional smell without the professional price tag. Yes I would recommend this product.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge fan of the Tresemme root lift spray. You have to use a good amount in order for it to work but the downside is that is does get a little crunchy. It is very reasonably priced however I would highly recommend using an alternative to avoid the crunch factor.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I love this root spray because it gives my hair the volume it lacks without it. I use this before I blow drive and it gives my hair body for the rest of the day. I have used other products and they don't work as well as this one. I am definitely going to keep using!
Christa R.
Christa R.
Sometimes I need a boost at my roots since having straight hair can sometimes be sorta blah. This lifts my roots closer to god and stays all day long! I really liked the results I got and would recommend it to someone looking for that extra vavavoom for their hair.
Brooke
Brooke
My hair is super thick and heavy, so it does not have much volume. I have been looking for a go to for forever, and I finally found an amazing product! This spray gives me that extra lift and extra confidence I needed to start off my morning in a great mood! :)
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not think that this product was very effective for me because it didn't really help me with my volume, it was nice and voluminous for about half an hour and then my hair went limp. I don't think the price was worth it because it did not work for me.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where to buy inline
Leah V.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm almost out of my chi root lifter and can't afford to spend 20$ on it all the time! How well does this one work and does it last through the day? The bigger the hair the closer to heaven right?
Eden P.
Eden P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your roots stiff like a gel or is it flexible?