TRESemmé Volume Big Boost Root Lift Spray  uploaded by Amy M.TRESemmé Volume Big Boost Root Lift Spray  uploaded by Esmeralda G.

Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
This tresemme adds loads of volume to my very very thin hair. It gives me the volume i could only achieve with product. Highly recommend for people with very thin hair. It smells great too and I enjoy using it. Gives me great great volume that I desperately need
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
This product is perfect for the big blow out look that is so popular right now . It makes my hair super soft and smell great as well . My only complaint , is I believe something in it make the hair a little too shiny which can be seen as making my hair look a little greasy. But with a little of the fresh start dry shampoo that is taken care of . I will definitely buy this again .
Esmeralda G.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely love this root lift Spray! I have thinning hair and this root lifter gives me great volume and lift, just where I need it without feeling sticky or hard. It gives volume and lift and allows your hair to move freely. I highly recommend Tresemme Volume Big Boost Root lift Spray for fuller, bouncier hair.
Sierra C.
I have been using this brand for years and years. Love it so much. I wouldn't stop buying this brand for anything. This product works so well and is really cheep compared to other brands. Smells ok, works great. I would buy again and again. I don't know what else to say other than I'd recommend this any day.
Patti W.
Works well. Gives volume. Doesn't have much fragrance. The sprayer tends to get clogged. Also it doesn't spray thru my hair well I have to use my fingers to work it all thru my hair. I am not sure I would buy it again because of the sprayer issues. I have equally good products with better packaging.
Crystal K.
Lexington, KY
I only use tresemme hair products. It's ok I ever use because it's the best I've ever used. I use this to life my roots. This combined with my root lifting tool for my hair dryer makes my hot look so full and beautiful. Tresemme hair products of any kind are just the best hands down.
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I love how this spray lifts my roots, the packaging is nice. I have blonde hair that is course thick and very long and heavy. I love the smell of all tresemea products they have a very professional smell without the professional price tag. Yes I would recommend this product.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I have fallen absolutely in live with this product! It boosts my roots and gives my hair tons of volume! I especially like straightening my hair and then using this to lift my roots to leave my hair with that teased out look that I just love. Would very highly recommend!
Jessica A.
I am not a huge fan of the Tresemme root lift spray. You have to use a good amount in order for it to work but the downside is that is does get a little crunchy. It is very reasonably priced however I would highly recommend using an alternative to avoid the crunch factor.
Samantha D.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I love this root spray because it gives my hair the volume it lacks without it. I use this before I blow drive and it gives my hair body for the rest of the day. I have used other products and they don't work as well as this one. I am definitely going to keep using!
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where to buy inline
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm almost out of my chi root lifter and can't afford to spend 20$ on it all the time! How well does this one work and does it last through the day? The bigger the hair the closer to heaven right?
Eden P.
Does this leave your roots stiff like a gel or is it flexible?