TRESemmé Volume Big Boost Root Lift Spray  uploaded by Amy M.TRESemmé Volume Big Boost Root Lift Spray  uploaded by Esmeralda G.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Masontown, PA
I have naturally curly hair, but once my hair is straight I don't have much volume. I use this product prior to blow drying and it seems to get the job done. I don't have any complaints. It also doesn't seem to make my hair greasy. Which is essential when I straighten my hair because without product I can go four days without washing it before getting the oily look.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Monroe , NC
I started to let my hair grow and as it has gotten long, it has also gotten flat. With using this root lifting spray, I have tons of volume that's lasts all day. I like the spray because it doesn't leave my hair greasy like the cream does. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for all day volume.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely love this root lift Spray! I have thinning hair and this root lifter gives me great volume and lift, just where I need it without feeling sticky or hard. It gives volume and lift and allows your hair to move freely. I highly recommend Tresemme Volume Big Boost Root lift Spray for fuller, bouncier hair.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
I have been using this brand for years and years. Love it so much. I wouldn't stop buying this brand for anything. This product works so well and is really cheep compared to other brands. Smells ok, works great. I would buy again and again. I don't know what else to say other than I'd recommend this any day.
Sahielly M.
Sahielly M.
Pasco, WA
This product is perfect if you're looking for that extra oomph in your hair. It adds volume and leaves it looking textured like if you just came back from the hair salon. This works great especially on second day hair or thin hair. It works just like a high-end product and for the price I can't complain!
Patti W.
Patti W.
Works well. Gives volume. Doesn't have much fragrance. The sprayer tends to get clogged. Also it doesn't spray thru my hair well I have to use my fingers to work it all thru my hair. I am not sure I would buy it again because of the sprayer issues. I have equally good products with better packaging.
Susy M.
Susy M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Overall a great product, I have very fine straight hair and this has so far done the best more natural volume effect for me, I'm giving it four stars because by the night it isn't exactly still full volume. I would buy again though because this is the problem I've always had with my hair.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Lexington, KY
I only use tresemme hair products. It's ok I ever use because it's the best I've ever used. I use this to life my roots. This combined with my root lifting tool for my hair dryer makes my hot look so full and beautiful. Tresemme hair products of any kind are just the best hands down.
Sable S.
Sable S.
Dillon, MT
I love how this spray lifts my roots, the packaging is nice. I have blonde hair that is course thick and very long and heavy. I love the smell of all tresemea products they have a very professional smell without the professional price tag. Yes I would recommend this product.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge fan of the Tresemme root lift spray. You have to use a good amount in order for it to work but the downside is that is does get a little crunchy. It is very reasonably priced however I would highly recommend using an alternative to avoid the crunch factor.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where to buy inline
Leah V.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm almost out of my chi root lifter and can't afford to spend 20$ on it all the time! How well does this one work and does it last through the day? The bigger the hair the closer to heaven right?
Eden P.
Eden P.
Gilbert , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your roots stiff like a gel or is it flexible?