TRESemmé Volume Big Boost Root Lift Spray  uploaded by Esmeralda G.TRESemmé Volume Big Boost Root Lift Spray  uploaded by Amy M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
This tresemme adds loads of volume to my very very thin hair. It gives me the volume i could only achieve with product. Highly recommend for people with very thin hair. It smells great too and I enjoy using it. Gives me great great volume that I desperately need
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray. it's something I never go a day without. It holds really well and it doesn't leave your hair oily
Lesli T.
Portland , Tx
This worked as well as some expensive brands I have tried. The only issue I had was that it wasn't long lasting-I have very thick hair.
Genya C.
My hair is a gigantic pain in the butt. this actually gives me an inch or two of lift and keeps my hair in place while I blow dry.
Brianna P.
San Antonio, TX
Good product if you have limp hair, it will boost your hair outa it's frumpy mood and into a gigantic party animal. Highly recommend
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Love this stuff! Use it daily so it's tried and true and it really does give me that extra bit of volume I need.
Stephanie B.
Hutto , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did see an improvement in the volume of my roots from using this product. I would recommend to try it out.
Gladys A.
Long Beach, CA
Not the best product for my type of hair, had to throw it away. just doesn't work for me
Ehab Muhammed A.
Fishkill, NY
This is an excellent product, it holds your roots as promised in the discription. Alot of products promise this but this product comes through as they say. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs an exta boost.
Carmen P.
Pageland, SC
Love to give my roots a big lift, the higher the hair the better lol!!! Who doesn't want a boost to their roots? Great smell!!
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm almost out of my chi root lifter and can't afford to spend 20$ on it all the time! How well does this one work and does it last through the day? The bigger the hair the closer to heaven right?
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where to buy inline
Eden P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your roots stiff like a gel or is it flexible?