TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Tres Gel - 9oz

TRESemmé® TRES TWO Alcohol-Free Hair Gel helps you sculpt salon looks that last all day and never feel stiff. Offering 24-hour frizz resistance, this hair gel provides a weightless feel that is soft to the touch, and provides the ultimate definition for your style.

How does this gel compare to Aussie gel?
It's hard to come by a good gel. I like a gel that doesn't fall flat or doesn't leave residue or flakes. would this product be good for pony tails or French braids?
Start your review of TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Tres Gel - 9oz!
Product Highlights
This product is great for scruching your hair, however you only need to use a small amount of the product or your hair will become very still and hard.in reviews
I have very thick curly hair and this gel felt nice going in my damp hair, but when dried, hair frizzed out and curls didn't hold.in reviews
Adly B.
Mamaroneck, NY
Tresme normally sales great products, haven't had any problems with any I have tried. This gel is great, besides it has a great smell ! Keeps hair firm and it leaves it with a nice smooth and leek look.
Jolena N.
Buckeye
TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Tres Gel - 9oz uploaded by Jolena N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This type of gel holds great when you’re in a last minute rush! It smells amazing & doesn’t often create white flakes in your hair
Jennifer C.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this gel it smells so good and it really works so great. Both my husband and I use it and he loves it as well. Go out and try it!
Caitryn A.
Owensboro, KY
Relatively decent hold, but not anything outstanding. My hair does not curl well with this product as well as it does with others.
Rachel K.
Ankeny, IA
This product dried white in my hair and left lots of little flakes. It was horrible and I will never again use this
Jazmine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay I have been using this hair gel since high school and it does not lose its value I absolutely love this gel the hold is awesome . My hair can go with the wet hair look all day if I apply his hair gel ! Amazing
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Purchased at: CVS
So my bf uses gel more then I do, so I asked him how he liked this, he said...since he works in a warm environment he likes how this holds all day without leaving any residue behind.
Rodina A.
Reno, NV
Leaves your hair soft and smelling amazing! I recommend it. It’s affordable and easy to use
Michelle C.
Sterling, VA
This gel is pretty good since it hola my curls when I want my hair to be curly during the day
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
i used this to help scrunch my curls but i would find that it made them too hard and was unable to "un scrunch" them after to get that wet look out... So they stayed crunchy.. not cute. But if youre trying to keep your hair hard and in tact... this would work!