BY TRESEMMÉ

Provides our strongest all-day control and 24 hour humidity resistance to lock out frizz and leave your hair looking healthy, without making your hair sticky. Its alcohol-free formula helps you sculpt and define piece-y salon looks and will retain even the most hard-to-hold, fabulous styles from morning to night. ; see more...

TRESemmé Ultra Firm Control Tres Gel
  • "I have very thick curly hair and this gel felt nice going in my damp hair, but when dried, hair frizzed out and curls didn't hold." in 1 review
  • "This product is great for scruching your hair, however you only need to use a small amount of the product or your hair will become very still and hard." in 1 review
Halina M.
Flowery Branch
Purchased at: Target
I use this product to scrunch my hair and make beach waves. After washing it, I mix this with a small amount of Epson salt and Argan oil and scrunch my hair with it. It hold really well and give a bouncy curl.
Gabby M.
richmond, VA
This is your ordinary hair gel. It has a good scent going in your hair but I don’t feel like it lasts after it dries. It can make your hair feel crunchy if you use too much but I just make sure to scrunch with a towel after application. It controls my frizz and gives my waves more definition. I always put it on damp hair.
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
When I tell y’all that you need this you really do! I love using this for when I want to wear my curly hair up in a bun or pony tail. It really slicks back my hair and doesn’t really dry out my hair either, smells great and is affordable. I definitely recommend.
Corinna G.
Grand Island, NE
This is usually my go to hair gel. It works great it’s light weight and it holds really well. It’s very affordable and does exactly what I need it to do. Great product for the price and I’d def recommend.
Reannah E.
maricopa
The only gel I use!!! I apply this gel in my hair about 10 min after i get out of the shower and throughout the day my hair is still curly and not frizzy. I wish they had a bigger size of this gel.
Lindsy R.
Fleetwood, PA
It smells good!! I like this product. I’m not at all picky with gels, so I picked this up at target and it worked great. Held my baby hairs in place. It held my waves for a few hours so thumbs up!!
Genevieve M.
corona
Keeps my hair in place. It does the job. Never had my hair move even on a windy day. It is a bit sticky so after applying wash your hands. But besides that all good. It even smells great.
Cheyenne A.
Sacramento
I use this to lay down my edges sometimes and tame my curls so they won’t be so frizzy it honestly really works if you have curly frizzy hair. I I definitely recommend it.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is a great hair gel that really lives up to its name. The grip it had on my hair was in fact firm, but it wasn't crusty like some other hair gels make your hair.
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
This is really good at laying back baby hairs or keeping my curls in place. I use a very small amount and warm it up between my fingers and apply it while my hair is still damp. My lttle brother also likes this product for his hair, so we both enjoy it
daniella m.
Upland, CA
It's hard to come by a good gel. I like a gel that doesn't fall flat or doesn't leave residue or flakes. would this product be good for pony tails or French braids?
Pamel K.
How does this gel compare to Aussie gel?

Walmart