Tresemme Two Hairspray Extra Hold 11 oz. Aerosol (3-Pack) with Free Nail File uploaded by Celina S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Professional formula. Professional performance working spray provides styling time before drying for maximum creativity and control. Provides all day touchable hold. Working hair spray for extra control and touchable hold. Will not build up or flake. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kate W.
Pawhuska, OK
Great hairspray! Holds my hair in place without making it crisp or crunchy. It has a nice scent to it also. I even use it on my eyebrows. I believe this is a great buy for the price. I would recommend it over higher end products.
Brewing W.
I love this hairspray! Every time I use it I always get a compliment on my hair smelling good and they ask what I use. It holds my hairstyle greatly and doesn't make the hair stiff and obnoxious and it doesn't leave any pesky flakes like most brands do.
Terah E.
I have pretty fine hair and have never really been into expensive hairspray. This does the job that I need for daily wear, just a few sprays and it last all day. Loose curls or straight. I have repurchased and probably will again. 4 starts because it could hold a tad better, and I wouldn't recommend it for a night out/ special occasion.
Rebecca B.
Ridgeland, MS
classic hairspray. gets the job done for an affordable price. smells basic (not overwhelming or gross, but not delicious by any means... it's hairspray, I understand). i just think its the best bang for your buck in terms of supermarket hairspray varieties.
Maureen M.
I have very fine and typically flat hair. When I do style, nothing would hold in place until I tried Tresemme. Amazing how it keeps my style all day. I could not have wanted for more. Easy to use, fresh scent, not overpowering and all day hold - what more could a girl ask fo!
Allie L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I have been loyal to Tresemme hairspray since I was 13. I have tried dozens of other brands but they do not make me as satisfied. The value for this hairspray is insane! Each bottle is less than $5 and lasts forever.
Maria T.
totally love this hair spray. first off bc it doesn't have a strong oder to it. i really enjoy the fact that it doesn't leave your hair with white stuff compared to other hairsprays. price is reasonable and i would def recommend to any of my friends
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
This is basically the only hairspray that my mom trusts. She's been using this for as long as I can remember and her hair always stays in place and looks perfect. I dont usually use a hairspray but when I do I grab for this because it works wonders
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my go to every day hairspray, while I have other high end hair sprays that I prefer over TRESemme I find this is great for just day in and day out use. The smell is wonderful and you cant beat the price, also doesn't weigh hair down!
Tiana B.
this is the only hairspray I will ever use! have been using it for years and so has my mom! bought so many and I will keep repurchasing