BY TRESEMMÉ #94 in Hairspray

Tara W.
Tara W.
Columbia, IL
I've used this hairspray for several years. It's my favorite kind to use for a few reasons. I love the amount of mist that comes out... not to much that it drenches your hair right away, but just enough so that you get great hold. I also love the hold... it doesn't leave your hair stiff or "wet" looking at all! I can (and sometimes do) spray this around my whole head to hold/smooth out my waves and it still leave my hair natural and fresh looking. It's also great to use for teasing the root of my hair when needing an extra "oomph"
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
This is the last step in my post-shower hair care/ styling process. It holds my curls together and makes it a lot more manageable. When I forget to use it, I can definitely tell. It has a strong hold, but doesn't leave my hair with that fake-wet and crunchy texture I hate. Plus it's awesome for slicking my hair back into an updo. Highly recommend!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This hairspray if perfect for anyone. It has a super fine spray so it doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or stiff, but it keeps your style in place all day. It has a very pleasant smell that isn't too strong and the packaging is a typical hairspray bottle. It is super affordable for the amount of product you get.
Monique R.
Monique R.
This hairspray does a good job of keeping your look in place but it is not the best compared to other brands I use like garner fructus. It does work but the scent is rather strong and I feel like I need to leave the room after I finish spraying it. I sometimes feel self conscious that the smell is overwhelming.
Penny O.
Penny O.
My daughter introduced me to this hairspray. This hair spray lasts all day. It doesn't dry and flaky. it can be combed through; it is not sticky. You can use more or less, depending on the degree of hold you need. Can't beat the quality for the price. I have used hair sprays . Will never use another hair spray
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Harleysville, PA
I love this hairspray! I bought it on a whim during my vacation. I wanted something flexible that would give my curls some hold. This was perfect and I'm glad that I was able to find something at the drugstore (less than $10!) rather than splurge at Sephora. Love that it comes in a travel size. A+ product
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA
This is my all time favorite brand. I have the hairspray, gel, shampoo and conditioner. I think it is great for my hair. I have wavy hair and If don't put anything on my hair after I shower it gets fuzzy in no time so i have to have this in my house at all times. I also use it on my daughter's hair.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I don't really use hairspray ever. Maybe once a year tops. So I don't have much to compare this to. It smells pretty awful so I'd never buy it again, but it holds my hair in place pretty well, though I didn't test it out for more than 3 hours. Got mine in a travel bottles that works great
Luz C.
Luz C.
I have thick and frizzy hair and normally if I curl my hair it won't last a very long time but this is MAGIC. My hair stays in place for days, doesn't frizz, it's absolutely amazing! The product is super cheap and can find it in any drugstore, this is the best hairspray ever!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Lumberton, TX
This has always been my favorite hairspray. It's actually holds my hair in place all day. No flakes is another huge perk because I use quite a bit. The price is great too as my whole family uses it. My hair is always hard to curl and this brand allows my curls to stay all day
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.
Does this hairspray hold in curls? I hate curling my hair and having my girls fall out nothing is more frustrating!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
Anyone know how much this costs? And how does it smell?
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Is this the best drug store brand hairspray or has anyone found better?
Tal A.
Tal A.
Does the tresemme hairspray make your hair very stiff after using it????????
Tara D.
Tara D.
Does this leave hair feeling greasy, crispy or crunchy?