BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Hairspray

Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
This is my favorite hairspray. I wouldn't say it has the greatest hold, but it has just the right amount that I look for. It gives my hair a lot of volume and keeps it in place when I spray the pulled back hair. It smells good too, and that's a huge plus
Suzy G.
Glassport
For the price it can't be beat. It smooths fly aways without getting crunchy. It holds my fine, thin hair as well as any brand could. I don't see the need to spend more.
LaCandace H.
I have super frizzy hair and I need something with great hold during the summer. This works perfect and is a good value for the price. It lasts all day in summer heat to keep my hair looking fabulous.
Shianne G.
Odessa, MO
Lasts a long time and smells good. Doesn’t compare to the big sexy hair type I usually use but when I can’t catch it on sale, I use this. Works very well though.
Luz C.
I have thick and frizzy hair and normally if I curl my hair it won't last a very long time but this is MAGIC. My hair stays in place for days, doesn't frizz, it's absolutely amazing! The product is super cheap and can find it in any drugstore, this is the best hairspray ever!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
This is my everyday hairspray. It's got that professional neutral clean smell, and it holds enough for a basic everyday style.

One hold back, I cannot keep the nozzle from clogging and constantly have to test spray into the sink, wasting product.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I use this hair spray on days I have work to keep it up and make sure I don't have any stray hairs hanging down. I work in the medical field so it's important to me that my hair doesn't get in the way. It's affordable and the hold is great lasts all day!
Sarah T.
This works pretty good for most days to hold my curls however when it's humid my hair always falls using this spray.. I like using it for days when I don't care as much about my hair looking absolutely perfect.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
My mother purchased this hairspray when I was a child. We got it from one of Paul Mitchell's Beauty school's after an appointment. I used the spray to keep my ponytails intact and I believe this spray did a better job than the hair care products I use now.
Sam H.
Holds good but I feel as if no matter how little I spray, my hair always gets crunchy. Besides that, their hairsprays hold really well and I haven't had an issue with that. Also, the sprayer, sprays a good fine mist
Nicolle M.
Does this hairspray hold in curls? I hate curling my hair and having my girls fall out nothing is more frustrating!
Tara D.
Does this leave hair feeling greasy, crispy or crunchy?
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
Anyone know how much this costs? And how does it smell?
Tal A.
Does the tresemme hairspray make your hair very stiff after using it????????
Jessica Y.
Is this the best drug store brand hairspray or has anyone found better?