BY TRESEMMÉ #92 in Hairspray

Arleen L.
Arleen L.
Nekoosa, WI
Many times I will blow out my hair and then spray my hair as my finishing touch. Then there are times when I spray the product in my hands and rub it into my hair while my hair is damp to style my hair along with my other styling products. I also may use it by rubbing it into my hair when my hair is dry to give it some volume.
What I have also found is the day after I have styled my hair, when I shower and just wet my hair without washing it, my hair styles beautifully because of the product left in it. After I shower I do repeat the same process to style my hair. The next day you will have to wash your hair more thoroughly, however you will get stunning hair.
I highly recommend this hairspray as your finishing touch as well as for other uses.
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
I like this TRESemme spray because my hair stays in place all day long.
This is one of my main stables in the rotation. You see, I have held the record going on about 16 years now of "most awesome hair in the galaxy" award. my style steadily progresses and adapts as it see fits. and this hair spray will come through again and again no matter what my current style is. oh and it helps that the price is usually fabulous which further makes it a no brainer purchase. It also has a lovely scent. All in all - provides just the right amount of control, not too stiff unless used excessively, which i might do anyway sometimes. I tend to use a bit of mousse before applying this as a finisher. I like it.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Columbia, IL
I've used this hairspray for several years. It's my favorite kind to use for a few reasons. I love the amount of mist that comes out... not to much that it drenches your hair right away, but just enough so that you get great hold. I also love the hold... it doesn't leave your hair stiff or "wet" looking at all! I can (and sometimes do) spray this around my whole head to hold/smooth out my waves and it still leave my hair natural and fresh looking. It's also great to use for teasing the root of my hair when needing an extra "oomph"
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
This is the last step in my post-shower hair care/ styling process. It holds my curls together and makes it a lot more manageable. When I forget to use it, I can definitely tell. It has a strong hold, but doesn't leave my hair with that fake-wet and crunchy texture I hate. Plus it's awesome for slicking my hair back into an updo. Highly recommend!
chloe W.
chloe W.
I curl my hair the night before if I opt for a curly/wavy haired look since I don't have the time in the morning. I always use TRESemme hairspray since it leaves the curls tight even after sleeping for 8 hours! Although the curls do get slightly wavier throughout the day,I can still sleep over night and my hair will look good the next morning!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This hairspray if perfect for anyone. It has a super fine spray so it doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or stiff, but it keeps your style in place all day. It has a very pleasant smell that isn't too strong and the packaging is a typical hairspray bottle. It is super affordable for the amount of product you get.
Monique R.
Monique R.
This hairspray does a good job of keeping your look in place but it is not the best compared to other brands I use like garner fructus. It does work but the scent is rather strong and I feel like I need to leave the room after I finish spraying it. I sometimes feel self conscious that the smell is overwhelming.
Penny O.
Penny O.
My daughter introduced me to this hairspray. This hair spray lasts all day. It doesn't dry and flaky. it can be combed through; it is not sticky. You can use more or less, depending on the degree of hold you need. Can't beat the quality for the price. I have used hair sprays . Will never use another hair spray
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Harleysville, PA
I love this hairspray! I bought it on a whim during my vacation. I wanted something flexible that would give my curls some hold. This was perfect and I'm glad that I was able to find something at the drugstore (less than $10!) rather than splurge at Sephora. Love that it comes in a travel size. A+ product
Luz S.
Luz S.
Gardena, CA
This is my all time favorite brand. I have the hairspray, gel, shampoo and conditioner. I think it is great for my hair. I have wavy hair and If don't put anything on my hair after I shower it gets fuzzy in no time so i have to have this in my house at all times. I also use it on my daughter's hair.
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.
Does this hairspray hold in curls? I hate curling my hair and having my girls fall out nothing is more frustrating!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Providence, RI
Anyone know how much this costs? And how does it smell?
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Is this the best drug store brand hairspray or has anyone found better?
Tal A.
Tal A.
Does the tresemme hairspray make your hair very stiff after using it????????
Tara D.
Tara D.
Does this leave hair feeling greasy, crispy or crunchy?