BY TRESEMMÉ #38 in Hairspray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings! TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry. Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold. All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day. Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

Buy on ULTA*
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff will keep your hair locked in place all day. Very inexpensive and preforms just as well as more expensive salon brands. I would absolutely recommend to anyone whether they need to budget or not. Excellent product.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I wouldn’t recommend using TRESemmé Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Spray on natural hair. The smell is pretty bad especially on days where we have humidity or it's rainy. The worst thing of all is the nozzle. It comes out in a blast instead of a nice even flow. If you’re in need of a hairspray to lock in moisture and avoid frizz try One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Spray.❤️
April G.
Indio
I love so many things about this hairspray. This hairspray gives hair a great hold, and also adds volume. I have fine hair, and I use this spray near my roots to give added bounce. It does not clump my hair at all, nor leave it feeling sticky. The volume lasts all day which is an added bonus. This product is also awesome for humidity weather conditions.
Abby V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This hairspray works well with thick hair. It helps to keep it held up for hours on end. Eventually it does wear out and leaves a greasy feeling which isn't always pleasant.
Sydney 💋.
I don't use hairspray anymore but this is the kind that I used. It held my baby hairs really well when I had my hair pulled back. It didn't leave a crunchy or sticky feeling as long as you don't spray too much. The only problem with this is it smells really strong! It smells up the whole bathroom when I or anyone else uses it.
Julie R.
I bought this hairspray after a YouTuber included it in a favorites video. I have to say i really like this! It has a nice scent, has a fine mist and holds without leaving your hair sticky. This bottle has lasted me a while, but if i run out i plan to re purchase!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this hairspray for years and years. I love the fine mist and how it performs in my hair. I can’t justify buying any other brand when this one does the job for a fraction of the price, and you can pick it up pretty much anywhere!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this hairspray. I use it pretty much every day. The holding power is amazing. It smells nice. I am a repeat user. I love that it does not smell like aerosol or like normal hairspray. I will be buying this product again.
Monique M.
TRESemme leaves my waves looking great, it lasts long and my hair has movement. I particularly dont like when my hair doesn't have movement so I am happy with the result. It is such a great product for a cheap price. I would buy again.
Emily H.
Will hold my hairs curl for several hours but then it starts to drop. If I stay inside and out of humidity it lasts longer. Works pretty well though since I dont want a hair spray that makes my hair stiff and crispy.
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.
Raven F.
Is the price worth what size I get?
Jennifer M.
Salem, MA
I am wondering if anyone finds there is build up on scalp when using this? I love how it holds.. But don't enjoy the build up..
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Does this work on thick hair?
Giulia S.
Guaruja sp Colômbia número 854
Ótimo para o cabelo, ajudo muito no resecamento, gostei bastante

back