BY TRESEMMÉ #66 in Hairspray

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings! TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry. Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold. All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day. Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

April G.
Indio
I love so many things about this hairspray. This hairspray gives hair a great hold, and also adds volume. I have fine hair, and I use this spray near my roots to give added bounce. It does not clump my hair at all, nor leave it feeling sticky. The volume lasts all day which is an added bonus. This product is also awesome for humidity weather conditions.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I wouldn’t recommend using TRESemmé Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Spray on natural hair. The smell is pretty bad especially on days where we have humidity or it's rainy. The worst thing of all is the nozzle. It comes out in a blast instead of a nice even flow. If you’re in need of a hairspray to lock in moisture and avoid frizz try One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Spray.❤️
Abby V.
Hudsonville, MI
This hairspray works well with thick hair. It helps to keep it held up for hours on end. Eventually it does wear out and leaves a greasy feeling which isn't always pleasant.
Sydney 💋.
I don't use hairspray anymore but this is the kind that I used. It held my baby hairs really well when I had my hair pulled back. It didn't leave a crunchy or sticky feeling as long as you don't spray too much. The only problem with this is it smells really strong! It smells up the whole bathroom when I or anyone else uses it.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I hate hairspray. I hate hairsprays that are super heavy and you can't move your hair. If I'm going to use hairspray it's because I have fly aways that I can't tame with my oil. My husband uses this hairspray and he loves it. I think it's great for getting the exact look you want without making your hair feel rough.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this hairspray for years and years. I love the fine mist and how it performs in my hair. I can’t justify buying any other brand when this one does the job for a fraction of the price, and you can pick it up pretty much anywhere!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this hairspray. I use it pretty much every day. The holding power is amazing. It smells nice. I am a repeat user. I love that it does not smell like aerosol or like normal hairspray. I will be buying this product again.
Megan M.
This is a great hairspray and at a good price! It smells really good and really looks and feels like salon quality. It leaves my hair super shiny and doesn’t dry crunchy. I really like the expensive smell of it too and the all day hold!
Monique M.
TRESemme leaves my waves looking great, it lasts long and my hair has movement. I particularly dont like when my hair doesn't have movement so I am happy with the result. It is such a great product for a cheap price. I would buy again.
Ekaterini S.
This product was recomended to me by my aunt and i tryed it is really good and the price is good as well is ling lasting and it doesentt make your hair messy ,strongly recommended
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.
Raven F.
Is the price worth what size I get?
Jennifer M.
Salem, MA
I am wondering if anyone finds there is build up on scalp when using this? I love how it holds.. But don't enjoy the build up..
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Does this work on thick hair?
Giulia S.
Guaruja sp Colômbia número 854
Ótimo para o cabelo, ajudo muito no resecamento, gostei bastante