Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayTRESemmé
TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Non Aerosol Hair Spray

TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Non Aerosol Hair Spray

For a look that's never stiff or sticky, try TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray for an all-over hold that’s flexible, fast-drying, humidity-resistant.

Has anyone tried this ?
I bought this to her my bangs in place but after an hour, it's like I never used spray to begin with. I have tried adding more and more product. Any suggestions?
es un buen producto'?
Start your review of TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Non Aerosol Hair Spray!
Gloria H.
winston salem jackson
Purchased at: Walmart
Chicas bellas estoy probando este producto para el pelo es muy bueno para que tú peinado sea duradero me gusta mucho y lo mejor que es muy fácil de aplicar y es duradero
Melissa H.
Love, love, love this hairspray. I've tried it all...from dollar store hair spray to high end salon sprays. I keep on going back to this product.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Fantastic hair spray! I was previously using Suave since it was so cheap but I was never really happy with the results. I'd ran out of that so I turned to a travel size bottle I had on hand, it was the Tresemme Tres Two Non Aerosol Extra Hold. It has great coverage, keeps hair in place (I just use it for ponytail styles, I don't do a lot of other styling!) & no crunch & no residue left behind. So I've made the switch and haven't looked back!
Esther F.
Cary, NC
TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Non Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by Esther F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Thinking on hair spray products, Tresemme has this espectacular hair spray which is great to control frizz. The usagw is really simple and it also has a long lasting hold.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This hairspray is amazing. I am in love with it, it’s great and it truly works. I’m so glad i own this and I totally recommend it. It’s a great product and you should definitely buy it.
Laike S.
TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Non Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by Laike S.
I’m really big into things being eco-friendly I really enjoyed that this is a non-aerosol spray so it’s better for the O-Zone layer. It works just like regular hairspray the whole is great the whole last all day I don’t have to worry about pesky little hairs. This most definitely is going to replace my regular aerosol.
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
The smell is annoying but I like how it keeps my hair in place especially on windy days.
Katelynn M.
Redlands, CA
TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Non Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by Katelynn M.
Purchased at: Target
I like this hair spray ! I rushed in target because I had to get my senior pictures done! I used this and it works good I wished I didn’t rush but hey gets the job done ! I also like doing my slick back bun I use this and my eco gel and no fly away or hairs sticking up I still love this hairspray!
Sarah M.
Purchased at: Target
This hair spray is not too overpowering as many others have been. It is also long lasting and keeps the hair under control. It met my expectations; I wouldn’t change a thing! I would definitely recommend to others.
..bambi ..
Midland , TX
TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Non Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by ..bambi ..
Okay this used to be the ONLY hair spray i used for the longest time and i was pretty satisfied I like the amount of product you get i just don’t really like the smell. It’s a very strong chemical smell. Not a hug fan of this it gives me a headache honestly.