TRESemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray uploaded by Brehanna B.TRESemme TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray uploaded by Cindy R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

This flexible-hold hairspray offers a touchable feel and is perfect for days when you need staying power but not extreme hold. It keeps your hair in place and goes on dry thanks to its water-free formula. This brushable spray gives you softness not stiffness for a light natural hold. Its lightweight and resistant to frizz for 24 hours. see more...

Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
This is my go to hair spray for Up Do's and loose braids.  I love how soft it holds my hair without feeling like I am using a lot of product. It makes my hair more manageable when I am trying to style it. I love the fact that this is affordable. I buy mine at Walmart. I think this is such a great deal, definitely worth it. I would recommend this for all hair types. It allows a super flexible, soft hold that stay's in place.

I would buy this again. I am completely satisfied with the results. I find to to be very effective. it holds my hair in place all day.
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk
I love TRESemme's hairspray! I hate hairspray that squirts out all at once and that isn't the case for this one! This hair product has a fine mist that easily sprays where you want it to! I would definitely recommend you try it and hope you like it as much as I do!
Martine K.
Toronto
My mom was a hair stylist in the past and both her and only use this hair sprays it is a great hold and can be layered for extra hold buy with having a light feel. Use it quick bursts to still have a fingers run through feel!
Cindy R.
Ottawa, ON
I love this hairspray! Truth be told, I don't use a hairspray on a daily basis but whenever I curl my hair and use this product it really holds my curls well!!
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Do you also love using this for loose braids?