TRESemmé Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray  uploaded by Jude E.TRESemmé Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray  uploaded by Lorrie G.TRESemmé Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray  uploaded by Amber W.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray: Professional quality All day humidity resistance Firm control No animal testing see more...

TRESemmé Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray
  • "This hairspray keeps my straight hair in place, and has really good holding power in all it's variations." in 2 reviews
  • "I have naturally straight hair and when I do curl it, this hairspray holds it all together! " in 1 review
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this hairspray for years and years. I love the fine mist and how it performs in my hair. I can’t justify buying any other brand when this one does the job for a fraction of the price, and you can pick it up pretty much anywhere!
Carina K.
I have very thin hair and I like that this one doesn’t make my hair into a hard rock! It also has a great smell and doesn’t make your head itch after a long day.
Melissa S.
This hairspray here is a good of a hold on the hair I find it working best on damp but close to dry hair. Lasts awhile not all day on me, instead around 6-7 hours after that it goes away. Its still a nice hairspray. Price is decent compared to others.
Teran F.
I have to admit, we tried this right before my birthday cause i wanted try something new and needed my hair stay in one place and do it's job plus like most of my reviews you see where i have watch out for certain smells cause allergies and way sensitive skin. Well we use their conditioner/shampoo, and me and mom decided try it out on hair spay see what it does. The problem we had be care on was what type we was going get on the number and i think this one was best choice in my view, cause it does give s you volume, doesn't damage your hair, it is DEF not greesy, or sticky or crunchy. It still holds my hair in place, and i have short hair now instead my long hair so i really have fix my up to its style that i am doing right now. and its not pricey at all which i think is really good since its very good product. highly recommend it to people
Ashlyn V.
Ladson, SC
This product is absolutely wonderful. I was looking for a hairspray that was a good good, still left my hair touchable and helped with the humidity. I have super naturally curly thick hair, so this is perfect. Not super expensive too, which is great! I would definitely recommend this- oh and it holds up against the South Carolina (Charleston area) humidity.
Karen C.
The TRESemme tres two ultra fine mist hair spray is one of my favorite hair products. I don't have to use a lot of product in order to hold my hairdo in place, which is perfect for me because I don't like crunchy hard hair. However, it is a product that can be built to give a stroger hold without making hair sticky. Definitely a must try for drugstore hairspray.
Valerie V.
Edinburg, TX
This is my go-to hairspray on any given day. I have very fine hair, and whenever I curl my hair it will not stay if I leave the Haines without this hairspray. For a regular day I use the light hold for touchable hold, but when I need my hair to definitely STAY I use to extra hold. I love the affordable price and will definitely continue purchasing it.
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
I use this hairspray because I have naturally wavy hair, which I straighten most days, and most hair sprays have "water" as their first ingredient, which causes my hair to curl back up! This hairspray keeps my straight hair in place, and has really good holding power in all it's variations. The only con for me, is that it can cause that tell-tale hairspray clumping of hair, but if used sparingly, it's a fantastic drugstore option!
Lorena O.
Caldwell, ID
I have used tresemme tres ultra fine Mist hair spray since I was in high school I absolutely love it I have crazy thick hair and ever since I've started using this product my hair is always in place and also it makes my hair so easy to mage I will continue to purchase this amazing product
Alyssa S.
Gives great hold without using too much product and weighing the hair down. My go to hair spray for all occasions. Can feel slightly tacky after awhile. I usually wash hair after using this product. It can be left in for maybe a day depending on how much you used. I have wavy dry hair.
Raven F.
Is the price worth what size I get?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Does this work on thick hair?
Alesha M.
Yakima, WA
Does this product actually work?