TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray

TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray provides a fast-drying, humidity-resistant and flexible hold that's never stiff or sticky

WooUld you recommend this hairspray for wavy hair?
Is this hairspray good?
Do you also love using this for loose braids?
Start your review of TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray!
This is probably the only hairspray I use regularly. My hair is long and wavy, so I will do a lot of beachy wave styles. This hairspray is perfect for sealing in your final look. It's the last step I take in my styling routine. This spray is a nice mist that evenly distributes the product through my hair. Because of the mist spray, my hair is able to hold it's style all day without looking stiff or crunchy. It also protects my hair from getting frizzy the moment the humidity rises. This is a light hold hairspray that's awesome at setting your style without looking like you've used a hairspray to set your style! 😜🤭😜
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love the TRESemme line of hair products and have been using them for years. I love the light hold and the fine mist. However, everytime I use one of the hairsprays I have to rinse the nozzel with water and scrub it with a soft tooth brush in order for it to not clog up and not spray the next time I use it. If I forget to do it, I am stuck the next time I go to use it with no spray, or having to scrub it then and wait for it to unclog. I wonder why they can't come up with a non-clog spray?
Hemet, CA
I'm not one to spend a lot of time on my hair...plus I like the flexibility of being able to put my hair up if I like during the day or if it's started out up be able to take it down incase I get a headache. All that being the case I need hairspray that offers hold without stiffness. This is pretty good for filling my needs...I only gave 4 stars because I have a lot of trouble with the nozzle getting gummed up with old hairspray. I'm always having to scrape it off with a needle.
Lumberton, NJ
TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray uploaded by Tara B.
TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray uploaded by Tara B.
I've hated hairspray my entire life because it has always weighed my hair down, made it look stringy and wet, and my hair always ended up in thick knots at the end of the day. But this hairspray changed all of that! The mist is soooo fine and is super easy to use! Definitely don't brush it out while it's still wet, though, as it will clump the hair together and not dry properly. (If that happens though, just run a round brush through it and blow dry it on a low setting.
Spring Hill, FL
What can I say? I’ve been using this for a few years now because it works. And I mean it really works, periodt!!!! Okrrr! No but seriously I’ve tried some very high-end hairspray and this does just as good of a job if not better for 1/10 of the cost. The only reason I don’t give it five stars is because I am not real happy with the scent. I don’t really use hairspray that often but when I do need to use hairspray so I don’t get a hair out of place this is what I use.
Minneola, KS
This hair spray does an amazing job of holding your hair in place. The price is pretty great too. You can find a lot of good coupons and deals on it too. It does make your hair feel a little crunchy if you use too much [email protected] it too close to a section of hair but once you know how to apply it it is pretty good. I will definitely get this again.
If I have gone a few days without washing my hair and have a lot of dry shampoo in it or I am wearing my hair up and I have a lot of flyaways, this is my absolute favorite hairspray. It holds everything in place and leaves my hair really shiny. The only thing I would say is I don't use this hairspray for loose, beach-wavy curls because it is super hold and kind of sticky and makes my curls look weird
I very rarely use hairspray, however I will always buy this one when I need it. (It’s what my mother used as I was growing up and I never thought to buy anything else at first.) The Ultra Fine mist is the big seller for me. I have very thick, heavy hair, so I need something that I can spray evenly in a light mist to prevent sticky tangles. This is budget-friendly and easy to find in any store.
Eau Claire, WI
I like this hair spray because it can hold your girls into place without giving them that crunchy texture! I like that it’s a 3 on the hold scale because it gives curls a looser look by the end of the day! This hair spray is perfect if your hair can hold curls, and just needs some added reinforcement. I would not recommend if your hair has a hard time holding curls/straight hair.
I don’t use hairspray often but find my self always reaching for this one. I’m familiar with it and comfortable that it will get the job done. I don’t like my hair feeling super crunchy after hair spray and this one doesn’t do a bad job at keeping my hair somewhat movable. Has a very distinct smell but it’s not too overpowering. Super easy to find in stores and very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...