BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemmé® Firm Control Tres Two™ 3 Hair Spray.

Used by professionals.

Superior hold with touchable feel.

All day humidity resistance.

Ultra fine mist.

Professional quality.

• Ótimo para o cabelo, ajudo muito no resecamento, gostei bastante 1 Answers
  • I am wondering if anyone finds there is build up on scalp when us...1 Answers
TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Aerosol Hair Spray
  • "I Loveeee this it holds my hair in place and lasts a long time plus has a nice smell to it." in 1 review
  • "I use the Non aerosol Hair spray, Good quantity for an affordable price, works well enough but I prefer The aveeno Active naturals Hairspray coz it lasts longer and smells better." in 1 review
  • "I got this spray expecting it to hold my curl a little better, since I usually don't like hair spray, and my hair can hold a pretty good curl." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product if u have frizzy hair or if u need your curls to hold." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for frizzy hair." in 1 review
Pearl L.
Pearl L.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair spray! I have a really hard time holding any type of curl in my hair. I normally straighten my hair everyday and call it a day. But sometimes a girl wants a little curl! I love using this product by its super light weight and it sticks! I like a natural wavy curl look and it does just that. As the day goes on, the curls will loosen more and my hair will become long waves but that's totally fine. I just like that this hair spray can help give depth to my hair and last for the events I go to. Such as the attached image- just went to a wedding and received so many compliments! You have to try this product out!
Shary D.
Shary D.
Chattanooga, TN
I use hairspray a lot. I love my tresemme undone shampoo and conditioner,so I thought I'll give it a shot. It really held my curls when I hot rolled them. Very light weight,smells wonderful. It gave me all day hold even in the humidity, which is rare for me. I have used several different brands and this is the best product so far. I want to tell people to try this product before using any others. Yet again tresemme has proven to be my number one hair product.
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
I have been using this hairspray for what seems like 10 years. I just love it. I like a hair spray that leaves my hair soft and touchable, not crunchy.
TRES Two isn't sticky and no matter how much I tousle my hair around, there's never any white residue.
The price is another plus. About $4 for a pretty tall can. I usually buy 4 of them from Target whenever there's a sale.
Lana S.
Lana S.
My go to hairspray! Love how the mist is not overpowering and keeps my hairstyle in place! Smells amazing! I have medium hair which is frizzy. When compared to other hair sprays I love this one the MOST! You can't tell that you put hairspray because the mist is very gentle. It still kept my hair in place! Love it! Wouldn't choose any other hairspray!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Millstone, WV
I have used the TRESemme two ultra fine mist aerosol hair spray. My hair is super super thick! It is a great hold that lasts all day. I really like the fine mist instead of a big cloud of hair spray which causes clogged pores leading to pimples if accidentally lands of face. This gives a more control for coverage with out threat of facial coverage.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Clovis, CA
It's a good daily use hairspray. It does not leave any residue or leaves your hair opaque or with white dandruff looking things. The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 star is because I usually tease my hair and use this hairspray and it doesn't hold up all day, even if you get the extra hold kind. Still a very good hairspray for daily use
Niki A.
Niki A.
Pleasant Hill, IA
My husband and I both use this hairspray. I have super fine hair with lots of flyaways and it works great to hold it in place with some bobby pins or a hair tie. I have tried other brands and TRESemme far outlasts, even in the humidity of spring in Iowa. I would definitely recommend and will continue to buy this!
Annabelle A.
Annabelle A.
Vallejo, CA
My go to hairspray for myself and for use on clients. I have blonde hair which is very fine and thin. I can tease my hair and give it a spray with this hair spray and it will last all day. Pricing on this hairspray is awesome and can't be beat for the the quality of product you're getting.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Citrus Heights, CA
My go-to hair spray, this aerosol version is just as good as the non aerosol. Other hair sprays deliver the hold, but also give hair a stiff crunchy feel. Tres Semmes gives your style staying power without the 'hair spray look', and the price is right!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Birmingham, AL
This is an good cheap hairspray! if you want something that doesn't smell too much like a hairspray, then this is perfect. it tends to be heavy with application so I would hold it pretty far away when spraying. it works well on thicker hair too
Giulia S.
Giulia S.
Guaruja sp Colômbia número 854
Ótimo para o cabelo, ajudo muito no resecamento, gostei bastante
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Salem, MA
I am wondering if anyone finds there is build up on scalp when using this? I love how it holds.. But don't enjoy the build up..