BY TRESEMMÉ #11 in Hair Mists

Tresemmé® Firm Control Tres Two™ 3 Hair Spray.

Used by professionals.

Superior hold with touchable feel.

All day humidity resistance.

Ultra fine mist.

Professional quality.

• Ótimo para o cabelo, ajudo muito no resecamento, gostei bastante 1 Answers
  • I am wondering if anyone finds there is build up on scalp when us...1 Answers
TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Aerosol Hair Spray
  • "I got this spray expecting it to hold my curl a little better, since I usually don't like hair spray, and my hair can hold a pretty good curl." in 1 review
  • "This is for a beachy wave or for a little volume at the roots without looking stuff" in 1 review
  • "This is a great product if u have frizzy hair or if u need your curls to hold." in 1 review
  • "I Loveeee this it holds my hair in place and lasts a long time plus has a nice smell to it." in 1 review
  • "I use the Non aerosol Hair spray, Good quantity for an affordable price, works well enough but I prefer The aveeno Active naturals Hairspray coz it lasts longer and smells better." in 1 review
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I wouldn’t recommend using TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Aerosol Hair Spray on natural hair. The smell is pretty bad especially on days where we have humidity or it's rainy. The worst thing of all is the nozzle. It comes out in a blast instead of a nice even flow. If you’re in need of a hairspray to lock in moisture and avoid frizz try One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Spray.❤️
Ekaterini S.
This product was recomended to me by my aunt and i tryed it is really good and the price is good as well is ling lasting and it doesentt make your hair messy ,strongly recommended
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
This is a great hairspray. It goes on very well and even, and doesn’t make my hair sticky or anything. I don’t use it often, but it’s great for special occasions when I need my hair to stay put.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
This has always been a staple in my hair routine. It's so lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or leave white fuzz in it. I usually leave this until after I've dried and straightened to add a little boost. It works really well for those hairs that just won't stay down. I lightly spray an old toothbrush with it and brush those little strays down. I find that even with the product in my hair, the next day my hair is still easy to style and if I just flip my head upside and give it a quick blow dry, I'll get more volume.
Meredith F.
This stuff makes my hair super soft, but it just doesn’t seem to hold the curl. I don’t know if it’s the old iron that I used (because I did curl my hair with a flat iron, which is a cool trick if you don’t have a curling iron), or if it was the hairspray. I plan on trying it out again really soon to see what the deal is, but I’m hoping it was just the iron because I love how it smells and the way it makes my hair feel.
Amanda S.
I have very fine hair. Most other hairsprays are simply too much for my hair. This product helps control fly-aways and keeps my hair looking put together without being too stiff or heavy. It does not have a strong smell, which is nice. I have used it for years, and I love it.
Katie C.
Washington, DC
I have been using this as my go to hairspray for years! It holds well yet you can still run your fingers through your hair. It is also so cheap! I will never ever use expensive hairspray ever again, this cheapy is the way to go!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love a hairspray that lasts long, isn't sticky or gummy, doesn't smell like chemicals, & is affordable. I always try to go for ones that are helpful to my hair. I would use this one again. This one is perfect for thinner hair
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This hair spray gets the job done and I really enjoy it. I will buy this again and again. It is one of my favorites. I highly suggest giving it a try. it works great to hold my curls or my fly away hairs. it is great for everyday use. I have bought many bottles of this.
Amy S.
Bronx, NY
The treseme hair spray does its job! It doesn't leave a lot of residue. The downside to this is that its effects don't last very long, I do still use it because I haven't discovered a new one. I hope the makers improve this product soon.
Jennifer M.
Salem, MA
I am wondering if anyone finds there is build up on scalp when using this? I love how it holds.. But don't enjoy the build up..
Giulia S.
Guaruja sp Colômbia número 854
Ótimo para o cabelo, ajudo muito no resecamento, gostei bastante