TRESemmé Tres Two Non-Aerosol Hair Spray

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Ultra Fine Mist Professional quality. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. TRESemme®-Professional, Affordable. This Product TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Spray will hold your style and make you feel in control of your hair all day long. This salon quality, lightweight formula has humidity resistance to defend against frizz.

Has anyone tried this ?
I bought this to her my bangs in place but after an hour, it's like I never used spray to begin with. I have tried adding more and more product. Any suggestions?
es un buen producto'?
Start your review of TRESemmé Tres Two Non-Aerosol Hair Spray!
Meriden
I really love this hairspray. I have super duper frizzy hair. It also gets a lot of static in the winter. I usually spray this into my comb and then combo through my hair to keep the frizz at bay. It works really well for that. I wouldn’t recommend it for keeping elaborate hair styles in place but I use it when it for keeping the top of my hair in place with ponytails or half ponies.
Midland , TX
TRESemmé Tres Two Non-Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by ..bambi ..
Okay this used to be the ONLY hair spray i used for the longest time and i was pretty satisfied I like the amount of product you get i just don’t really like the smell. It’s a very strong chemical smell. Not a hug fan of this it gives me a headache honestly.
Kingston, PA
I Don't Like Hairspray So This Is One I Love , I Don't Use Many Products In My Hair , I Like It More Than The Others I've Tried , I'd Double The Size Of It Other Than That Nothing Else , Good Scent , Smells Like Hairspray , I Would Recommend It To Other People
Newark
I like the way that this product keeps my hair in its place I like the non-aerosol because it doesn’t get all over my bathroom when I’m using it it stays more contained to my hair. I definitely recommend this hairspray to my friends and family
Burbank, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this spray for up do’s to keep them tight and secure!! Not a great spray for when you curling or half up half down hence the 4 stars. But overall if you are doing braids or something tight this is a great hairspray.
TRESemmé Tres Two Non-Aerosol Hair Spray uploaded by Laike S.
I’m really big into things being eco-friendly I really enjoyed that this is a non-aerosol spray so it’s better for the O-Zone layer. It works just like regular hairspray the whole is great the whole last all day I don’t have to worry about pesky little hairs. This most definitely is going to replace my regular aerosol.
Bartlett
This product has lasted me a very long time and works very well each time I use it. It doesn’t leave your hair crunchy or hard, but soft and in place all night. I wish it held curls a little better though.
Spencerport, NY
This is a great hairspray and keeps everything in place. It does leave your hair leaving a little crunchy, but not as much as most other hairsprays. It also smells delicious and the scent will last all day!
South Gate , CA
No me encanta digamos es un producto que cumple con la función de fijar el cabello pero lo hace notar una forma muy superficial, a mi me agrada mas que se vea algo más natural
Waukee, IA
This is a good standard hairspray that holds and doesn’t make my fine hair sticky. It has a good price point and lasts a long time since you only need a couple pumps.