TRESemmé TRES TWO Hair Spray Extra Hold 11 oz Each uploaded by Rachelle R.

BY DOES NOT APPLY

Mr Medical

Count: 1

Nichelle P.
Deltona
Absolutely love using this after a nice curl using my curl wand! Its firm, protects against humidity but never leaves hair feeling hard or “crunchy” . I have long wavy hair so getting anything to hold is a hassle, but this surprisingly does the trick at a budget friendly value!!
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
This is a great hair product to use to keep your hairstyle lasting all day. It really lasts all day long and it's the only one I use #mastergroomerbadge
Tamara C.
Love this hair spray! Keeps my fine, thin hair in place!!! No stickiness either. Very affordable and worth the buy.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is a good hairspray with a lot of hold. It keeps hair in place and resists humidity. I wish it was a formula that brushes out of hair. I also don’t like that it can make hair crunchy. It is affordable. I prefer the Davines Medium Hair Spray.
Allison W.
Whenever I curl my hair this is the hairspray I love using on my hair . I feel like it makes my curls pop and gives them a pretty shine .