BY TRESEMMÉ #16 in Hairspray

All Day Humidity Resistance Professional quality This Product will hold your style and make you feel in control of your hair all day long.  Has 24 hour humidity resistance to defend against frizz and fly-aways.  Its water-free formula will give your hair the perfect amount of hold without the stickiness for that just-left-the-salon look. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons, we have always been driven by a simple truth: Every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune.  Tresemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling every day. Tresemme®. see more...

• How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is...5 Answers
  • TRESemmé Tres Two Hair Spray Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Strai...2 Answers
  • Is it damage the hair because recently I used this product so i h...2 Answers
TRESemmé Tres Two Hair Spray
  • "I can appreciate a spray that holds my hair together all day without making it feel stiff and that's exactly why this is the only spray I use!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am a very girly girl and enjoy doing my hair and needless to say I have tried several hair sprays that are out on the market even the pricy ones and when I tried this one I fell in love I curl my hair everyday and this hairspray will hold my curl all day its not heavy and smells great I will never buy another hairspray!!!" in 5 reviews
  • "Has a slight perfumed smell that wears away in virtually no time, keeps a strong hold without having a crunchy feeling, allows you to brush through it, helps to smooth down fly aways, CHEAP!" in 5 reviews
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best hair sprays on the market. This has been one that I have repurchased time and time again throughout the years. I have extremely dry hair on the ends and oily at the scalp. My hair is flat due to being 5 inches past my bum. When I curl my hair this is what I use. It doesn't add weight to my hair, doesn't give me dandruff flakes from the residue, and actually holds my curl. I much prefer the aerosol version of this product but if you aren't into that, they have a spray bottle version that works just fine. You can easily find these on sale and they always have coupons for them. I can get about 6-8 hours of wear with this so I usually tend to carry a travel size around just in case I need a touch up. For the price you can't go wrong.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never use anything else!
This hairspray is absolutely amazing...long lasting hold that doesn't make your hair look stiff and fake...yet affordable! In fact, I never leave home without it (hence my travel size can). It smells clean and fresh, not too strong and chemically like some. Washes out easy too...doesn't create a glue factory in your hair trying to get if out. Just used for an updo in a wedding (see pic) that was outdoors and windy. Never moved an inch and looked beautiful and natural 😊
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
I barely ever use hairspray but when I do I keep this hairspray on hand. I love the way it smells in my hair!!!!! It's fairly priced but I found it to be a little too much hold...like crunchy. too much. It might be because I have thinner hair and it's natural curly. I thought I would need something with a lot of hold to it to tame the do but it was a bit much. Would work well for someone who didn't want their hair to go anywhere.
Britany N.
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
This product really holds well. And by holds I mean your hair is not going to move. For me it makes my hair feel very crunchy and hard. I don't like that. And if your hair gets a little wet from let's say rain or something your hair turns very slimy. It also has a very rough smell. I guess it's just not really the hairspray for me. But I gave it two stars because it does really hold your hair in place and it is affordable.
Sherrie S.
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
This is a good Hairspray for what you pay for it. I have really thick heavy hair so it doesn't hold as long as I would like it too. My daughter has a little thinner hair and it works well with her. It is nice that you could pick this up at your local drug store so you don't have to go out of your way. I wouldn't recommend this for somebody who has heavy thick hair but if you just have medium or thin hair it does work well
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
This hairspray holds in my curls for around 6 hours only. My hair is dark brown and it is fine and straight. In addition, my hair is thick. One thing I do not like about it is that it has a very strong smell. It also makes your hair crusty if you spray it too close or too much. The amount of hairspray inside the bottle is great though! It is still lasting me after 1 year!
Jailene S.
Jailene S.
To be completely honest this is the best hair spray in my opinion. I've been using it for over 3 years and I do not like any other hair spray product in my hair!! I've tried other brands but they leave my hair flaky and with Tresemme hair spray it's completely different. I recommend this to everyone and even boost it up to a 5 cause that one works even better then the 4.
Berquis G.
Berquis G.
I've used this hairspray for two years or so and I haven't used anything else. I love to style my hair and when I had side bangs I used this spray so that my bangs would stay in place but not feel hard, and it worked! It was soft and easy to brush out. The price and packaging are perfect! I recommended all of my friends and family to use this and they love it as well!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Findlay, OH
I have used this product for years and I love it! I haven't found anything better for my curly, thick hair. The extra hold gives my hair just enough hold that my curls last all day long. It's priced fairly well around $3.99 a bottle and it lasts me for a few weeks. It pairs well with Tresemme's moisturizing shampoo and curl care mousse. I will never use another brand!
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Burke, VA
This is one of my all time favorite hair sprays. It holds so well unlike any other hairspray I've used. Even for my girls tiny little hairs. It can keep their hair in place for an entire performance and while they ride in the car and do everything they can to test its strength! I would highly recommend this product. It brushes out nicely too when you are done using it.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Perry, NY
Looking for a good hair spray to help tame this wild beast. I've tried a few but can't seam to find something to help keep the frizz down! Any insure would help. I've herd good things about this just not sure!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Napa, CA
Does this hold well? I need a hairspray that will hold but not look crispy.