BY TRESEMMÉ

This mega hold hairspray that offers full hold all day long. Your style can finally stay secure and tight without falling flat. This heavy-duty control spray instantly freezes your look in a flash. It nips flyaways in the bud and gives you full permission to ride with the top down. see more...

Kelly R.
I liked this hairspray better than I thought I would. Nice hold. Pretty nice scent. I want a little more flexibility with my sprays. Not a huge aerosol fan but this was good. Recommend to those who need a lot of hold.
Jen G.
This is a pretty decent drugstore hair spray. I have repurchased it a few times. It does the trick for sure, but I'm not the biggest fan of the scent, it's a heavy alcohol base with some weird floral notes. Not too overpowering or anything, just not my favorite. It definitely does hold hair in place and keeps it from frizz in in humid weather. For like, $6 it's one of the better drugstore hair sprays.
Rebecca E.
St Anthony, NL
Love this hairspray! I can never get curl to stay in my hair and that is the only hair spray that can actually hold it in and keep it in for a long time. This is a very affordable product. In all drug stores. Very recommended.
Karlee H.
Ottawa, ON
RIDE OR DIE DRUGSTORE HAIRSPRAY OMG. I put it in my hair and brush through before styling and spray after to hold, set and tame my flyaways and baby hairs. Love love love love.
Kimmi B.
bridlington
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I've used this hair spray for years now and won't use anything else.
My hair never moves when I put it in curls , it holds any hair style all day no matter what heat or cold.
I only pay £2.99 from Body Care (UK shop) this is for the big tin and it lasts me about a month. Totally worth it and the price is a extra bonus
Mckayla W.
TRESemme hairspray are my all time favourite! They work so well and always hold my hair in place. I have bought several.
Alisha- Patricia R.
Saint John
Best hair spray ever! Never let me down or my fly always! Great price too! The hold lasts all day and washes out easily.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
This product is a bit more expensive than other drugstore brands because you get a better quality spray. It smells amazing, and Tresemme can be trusted with your beauty needs. This spray holds very effectively and is highly recommended.