Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayTRESemmé
TRESemmé TRES Two Freeze Hold Hair Spray

TRESemmé® TRES Two Freeze Hold Hair Spray

TRESemmé TRES TWO Freeze Hold Hair Spray- a fast-drying, humidity-resistant hair spray- fully secures your look and is never sticky or tacky to the touch.

DooEs it have a sticky feel and does it hold? And does it damage your hair? I ha e fine hair and my favorite hairspray is not back yet at Sally’s.
Este spray fijador me fascina mucho lo utilizo diario en mi salón de belleza había probado con otros pero no me daba la fijación correcta hasta que probé este y de verdad créanme que es excelente fija de maravilla y no deja el pelo tieso ❤️😍😍 lo amo
Has anyone used this product ?
Start your review of TRESemmé® TRES Two Freeze Hold Hair Spray!
Product Highlights
The scent is not offensive like so many hairsprays, and the hold is pretty strong without making my hair too "crunchy."in reviews
It smells amazing and when you're done for the day you can just brush through your hair!!!!in reviews
I just recently started using Tresseme and Im in love.in reviews
I have very thick hair and when I curled my hair sometimes the texture becomes very hard and rock-like.in reviews
I have straight hair and even if I curl my hair and apply the hairspray to my hair to every single curl, It always ends up being straight.in reviews
Kirsty D.
Glasgow
TRESemmé® TRES Two Freeze Hold Hair Spray is great. It is the best hairspray I've used and it works very well especially with curls. Unlike other hair sprays this spray isn't sticky and it also doesn't leave your hair hard after use. I also think the smell of this spray is great compared to other hairsprays.
Charlie M.
Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
This hairspray is very good for holding hair in place. Bottle comes in an extra big size although it can be quite expensive but I would say that you get what you pay for. I would buy again!
Megan M.
North Ayrshire , Ardrossan
Very good hairspray. Keeps my hair in all day. I love tresemme products! It met my expectations and it’s a very good value for what you get. Long lasting and I will be buying again. Recommend to others.
Oyin B.
Basildon , Essex
I absolutely love the scent of this hair spray,it does not smell terrible like other sprays, it worked well holding my hair style in place, and my hair feels amazing after using it on my hair, great product.
Jody R.
Walsall , West Midlands
Smells gorgeous really affordable and really holds your style, also easily brushed out I don’t think I could improve this product definitely works for me
Gemini T.
cormallen Grove
This is a really good product. It helps me keep my hair neat but it does not make it look like it's been flattened. It doesn't take a lot of the product in order to get the desired effect either.
Beth K.
Amazing hairspray. Lasts all day and doesn't make your hair look crispy. Also has a nice smell. Good price so will buy again. Love the packaging and how it's a big bottle. I have natural shoulder length hair, held my hair in work all day without having to reapply. Will Recdomend to family and friends
Nadia R.
Croydon, Surrey
I use this hair spray when doing curls or styling on my hair it’s very long lasting and strong I would definitely recommend this product I prefer this to any other brand only thing I might change is the spray diffusion part but that’s my personal opinion , will be using this product again
Megan M.
Montrose, Angus
I’m giving this 5 stars because at college I had several photo shoots to do and I used this in my models hair because I needed it to stay in place for quite a while. It gives such good hold and is cheap which I like also
Caira-Jayne P.
Have Used this hair spray for years and never fails me! It literally freezes your hair and it stays all day no matter the weather!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...