TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Mousse uploaded by Kenia E.TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Mousse uploaded by Kenia E.

BY TRESEMMÉ

This maximum hold mousse keeps your hairs style in place all day long with control and flexibility that wont give you flat helmet head hair. This lightweight mousse tames stray hairs without leaving a sticky or tacky residue and is strong enough to build fullness due to its holding polymers. This mousse is also alcohol-free so it wont dry out your hair.

Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff works!  It's lightweight, versatile, it has a firm hold but doesn't get too crunchy, and it's inexpensive.  It has a nice, light scent, too.  I've tried other, stronger mousses but they seem to be too crunchy and too sticky.  I would definitely recommend this.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I love this stuff. It keeps my curls in place and enhances them. It's not expensive. Smells nice. It's pretty effective. I bought mine from Walmart in a travel size to see how well it works and I will definitely be buying it in a larger size. And I would recommend.
Cindy F.
I've used this product since high school and I don't think I will ever replace it ! Yes I have tried other mousse but I just can't get over the scent this one has ! It also helps me tame my hair on days where I don't feel like using hear this is what I use to enhance my natural waves.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I have naturally curly hair but it's so frizzy sometimes. When I look for a mousse I look for both hold and something that helps with my frizzy ness. This mousse did just that. The hold was pretty good but it really helped with my frizz.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I love using this for waves when I'm scrunching my hair! I love the smell and the hold is great. It does get a little bit crunchy.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
Este mouse lo estoy usando por años y no lo cambio es mi favorito no maltra el pelo me gusta mucho
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
I have used this mousse since I was a kid. Nothing else seems to do the job like this stuff does!
Mia V.
This mousse smells very nice and it also works for multiple things for me! If I want to fix any fly always, slick buns, or to define my curls this mousse works really well for all tasks.
Taylor B.
courtice
I can never have my hair curled it just doesn’t like to stay but I had applied this moose and it actually stayed so now I can actually curl my hair and it will stay
Kat B.
Brampton, ON
Very impressed with this mouse! It was super affordable and It helped me through the humid summers. Warning though- it is EXTEME hold, if you are looking for a more natural look this is not the product for you.