BY TRESEMMÉ #3 in Hairspray

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Emely E.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho el olor pero no la consistencia , te deja como una rara sencacion en el cráneo
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Love this hairspray! Does the job without stickiness and residue. Great for taming flyaway hairs esp with my short hair when I wear it up like this.
Karen B.
Betsy Layne, KY
I Love this hair spray. It holds hair without the stiffness found in other sprays. It has a slight perfume but the scent goes away in a short time. It is very budget friendly. In comparison to other brands I have used this spray exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
I never use anything else!
This hairspray is absolutely amazing...long lasting hold that doesn't make your hair look stiff and fake...yet affordable! In fact, I never leave home without it (hence my travel size can). It smells clean and fresh, not too strong and chemically like some. Washes out easy too...doesn't create a glue factory in your hair trying to get if out. Just used for an updo in a wedding (see pic) that was outdoors and windy. Never moved an inch and looked beautiful and natural 😊
LEAR38560 E.
Believe me, if you want a Total control of your hairstyle this is The spray for you! It stays all day and all night long Even if you're partying!
Erin S.
Brighton
My go to TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray hair spray that I keep in my makeup bag. I have wavy hair. This product keeps my hair under control.
stephanie-jane s.
Found that this product worls really well. Kept the curls im my hair for hours.my colour is a bleach blonde and very thin so it worked wonders for me
DeNicole L.
Azle, TX
Keeps my fly aways down and also has a great fragrance to go along with it. I love this brand!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this hair spray in my Walmart beauty box subscription. This spray works well, it has an extra hold to help keep your hair In place and to hold to your curls, beach waves and spiral curls for that awesome look. I do recommend.
Mercy L.
Mississauga, ontario
Best hairspray that I ever had. Holds really well. Really strong. Makes my hair/curls last long all day and night.
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.