BY TRESEMMÉ #5 in Hairspray

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Karen B.
Betsy Layne, KY
I Love this hair spray. It holds hair without the stiffness found in other sprays. It has a slight perfume but the scent goes away in a short time. It is very budget friendly. In comparison to other brands I have used this spray exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
I never use anything else!
This hairspray is absolutely amazing...long lasting hold that doesn't make your hair look stiff and fake...yet affordable! In fact, I never leave home without it (hence my travel size can). It smells clean and fresh, not too strong and chemically like some. Washes out easy too...doesn't create a glue factory in your hair trying to get if out. Just used for an updo in a wedding (see pic) that was outdoors and windy. Never moved an inch and looked beautiful and natural 😊
Emely BM-147502 E.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho el olor pero no la consistencia , te deja como una rara sencacion en el cráneo
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Love this hairspray! Does the job without stickiness and residue. Great for taming flyaway hairs esp with my short hair when I wear it up like this.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Love this hairspray! It is my go to from daily use to dance competition, this hair spray keeps fly always at bay and hold hair up all day long!
Melissa N.
Honor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Great addition to your go bag for those stray hairs or to maintain a light hold, but I wouldn't say it's extra firm...
Jacquelin M.
I swear by this hair spray. I've used all types but this is the best on a drug store budget. I curl my hair almost every days and even after 8 hours of classes and work my hair still looks great.
Joelda S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is what I always use after my hair! It actually stays and keeps a curl, which is great cause I have heavy think hair and spraying this guy always helps!
Pamela P.
I usually dislike hairsprays since I don't like the way it leaves my hair, hard, stiff and not easy to brush. This tresemme freeze hold hairspray however, didn't leave my hair hard, was still easy to brush through and was able to hold my wavy hair. This tresemme freeze hold hairspray is great for hair styling at the back of my hair, such as twists, buns and other hairdos which need lots of bobby pins. It offers a very secure hold to ensure my hairdo's last. I don't even need to use much, just a very light hand.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
My favorite hair spray hands down! Super affordable flexible hold and doesn’t leave a build up on my bair
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.