BY TRESEMMÉ #2 in Hairspray

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Ariela C.
Love this hairspray, it holds the hair perfectly for styling but it doesn't feel stiff. I personally love the smell!
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
This hair spray is pretty good. It does the job and holds the hair in place. The smell can become overwhelming as with any hair spray but for the price it’s a really good product.
Allie B.
Evansville
Holy grail hairspray. It is the only hairspray I have used for YEARS. It does not leave your hair feeling crunchy but keeps the hold! It even works when it is humid outside. I cannot tell you how much I recommend this hair spray. I have no negatives to say about it.
Ashton P.
Smithland
This is my all time favorite hair spray!! When I first started doing my hair, I always used hair spray and other styling products from Aussie probably because it's what I always seen my mother use. I had a friend in high school who used this and I needed to borrow hairspray from her after staying the night. Ever since I have been hooked and now I have been using it for years. I think it smells amazing and it holds my thick, curly hair how I like it. Other brands, like Aussie, always seemed to make my hair feel and look hard after scrunching it and I've never loved my hair that way. This hair spray leaves my hair soft and I go all day long with NO frizz! My favorite by far.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
At home, on the go, transitioning from work ti a dinner date - this is my go to hairspray. The scent is great and the price is good. It gives me homd, but its still flexible. It also comes in many different sizes, great for on the go and travel!
Rachel K.
Holds my fine hair really well even in high humidity. I would recommend this to anyone with fine hair.
Chelsea S.
DORAL
My favorite hair spray ever. Really gives me a good hold when I have more loose curls in my hair. Very affordable. I would recommend purchasing.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good hairspray! I use it to hold my hair and also as a refresher and it hold up very well. It isn’t toooo strong and it doesn’t leave any hard residue either
Damaris R.
Santa Ana
THIS IS SUPER AMAZING ! IT HOLDS ON THROUGH THE DAY I HAVW NO PROBLEM WITH IT !! REALLY DO RECOMMEND TO THOSE WHO WANT THEIR DRAMATIC HAIR TO STAY UP 👌
Megan S.
nanaimo
I like this hairspray and it works amazing the only thing I really hate about it is the build up. I will buy again because with my crazy hair it is the only thing that helps tame it.
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.