TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy A.

BY TRESEMMÉ #88 in Hairspray

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

Kickfull T.
Great hairspray for traveling! Small but sweet! just wish there was more product and it wasn’t so tacky on my hair
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
I have used tres two for several years. It holds my naturally curly hair and all the flyaways all day!
Kiki S.
Vancouver, BC
My favorite hairspray of all time! I use hairspray on a daily basis and I wouldn’t use any other one. Been my favorite for years. Great hold without that sticky feeling or flakes.
Erickson A.
Good hairspray and has good hold, I do find it very sticky and wet. But depending on what looks you want it can be manipulated to work great.
Cassandra N.
Jacksonville, FL
The price is absolutely great and the product is just as good as the salon brands. It will hold my curls all night and even into the next day.
Tribe B.
I️ keep buying this hairspray because the scent is simply amazing! It holds up to the Florida humidity in the summer.
Selyn B.
Santa maria, CA
I have been using this product for years. It always seems to give my hair the right amount of hold without bogging my hair down. The scent is very mild, which I like. Overall, this is a tried and true product.
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
This is the only hair spray I use. And I still only use this occasionally when I do an updo and need the extra hold. It smells great, doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy, and it has a great price.
Shahnaz I.
They do the best hair spray. Specaily the freeze one its fab. Perfect for styling and locking in curls. I use it on my clients and brides
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I've been using this hair spray for years and years!! I prefer the Tres Two in the aerosol because I feel like it gives the nicest finish, doesn't make your hair hard and your hair still has movement..
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.