BY TRESEMMÉ #9 in Hairspray

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Ana G.
Mais resitencia aos fios, otimo para segurar aquele penteado de arrasar. Além de tudo não danifica e não desidrata os fios... I love it
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
This extra hold hairspray is tried & tested with unbeatable results. I started using this brand when I was a competitive dancer and it never let me down. Keeps everything in place and you don't need to over spray. Great for creating long lasting beachy waves as well :)
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
I use this hairspray every single day and it smells amazing and works so well! It doesn’t make my hair hard but holds up really well. It’s fairly cheap at a grocery store and I highly recommend it! I also only use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner and love it!
Bt. M.
makkah
Prove hair layoff throughout the day that it is wonderful and does not bomb hair, but you must shake the packaging before using it to give more intensity to my hair and to fix the demobilization and since the schools came you will need a lot
Nikita M.
St, NL
The only hairspray I can use, the rest of them I can’t stand the smell of or don’t hold at all! Tresemmé is amazing ❤️
Paulina R.
Houston
Very nice hold. I love this so much. Very good quality spray and the price is amazing as well
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
Finally!!!! The search is over!! I have looked and looked for a decent smelling mousse that does not flake and provides max hold. I can't even imagine the number of products I've been through with no luck. This will be the last product I ever buy, please don't ever change it
Olivia L.
united states
This hair spray does amazing things for my hair. It holds all night and doesn't feel heavy in my hair. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs to hold the same hair all night
Anahí D.
When I was younger my mother would always put my hair in a pony with the help of this hair spray. It was great actually. The sun reflected off my head. Haha. Um, but It was nice. The scent was good. I would buy it again.
Maria B.
Fort worth, TX
Once again I love the smell and the hold is great when I want loose curls that bounce when I turn. When I want crunchy tight curls I just go to max hold 10 this brand never disappoints I absolutely love them
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.

back