TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy A.

BY TRESEMMÉ #91 in Hairspray

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

Tribe B.
I️ keep buying this hairspray because the scent is simply amazing! It holds up to the Florida humidity in the summer.
Alanna G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this hairspray. The 2 hold isn't too bad I can still do other things with my hair. And that's what I love most
Eliza V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Perfect medium of a strong hold without leaving hair crunchy and stiff. It has a pleasant scent and lasts all day.
Cori F.
Harrisville , WV
My husband uses this daily on his hair. This is the best extra hold hair spray he has found within the price range.
Kimberly R.
Love this hairspray when I need a firm hold, I spray a little and it hold all day long eithouth flaking everywhere!
Kickfull T.
Great hairspray for traveling! Small but sweet! just wish there was more product and it wasn’t so tacky on my hair
debbie n.
Davis Junction, IL
I have used this for years now. It holds my hair pretty well , its very affordable & can find it at any drugstore
Nou L.
I got this in the travel size for when I went on vacation. It works great! I would highly recommend this product!
Sarah E.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my favorite hairspray! It holds my bangs in place and doesn't make my hair feel like it has a film on my.
Jami V.
Redondo Beach, CA
Light weight enough that you don't feel it all gritty in your hair, but holds for the whole day and then some!
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.