BY TRESEMMÉ #2 in Hairspray

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alana C.
You get a serious great hold from this hairspray! I love this brand in general for my hair because I have really damaged hair, but this hairspray doesn't make your hair crunchy, gives a great hold, and it's for a great price! Smell is nice and not too chemical like.. Love this hairspray!
Kember B.
A good option for drug store hair spray because you get a lot for your buck. I used this for a long time but have since moved in to a texturizer since it works better for my ultra fine hair. I don't use this anymore because it's too heavy for me, but not a bad hairspray all around.
Leslie T.
New Haven
My go to for hair sprays. My hair is hard to keep a curl or anything unless I fight with it but this helps take it. It is one of the brand's if you use to much it can be sticky but it doesn't take a lot to do what you need it to do. I love the smell and it does nicely for my hair.
Bailee S.
Stow
Only hair spray i’ll use, i have curly frizzy hair and I go through dozens of cans of this lol
It smells amazing and holds for the most part. I wish it would hold a little longer.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
I don't use hair spray very often, but this is the bottle I have around to use. It is a nice aerosol can that distribute evenly. I don't like the chemical smell but that's hairspray for you. It does a good job as holding my curls in my hair and giving me that extra confidence
Miranda K.
Spring Grove, PA
Smells good, is a light hair spray but it holds really well and lasts all day long, does not smell chemically and it is the perfect size for traveling. It is a great price and I recommend it to anyone who travels and need a quick fix for an all day hold on your hair
Krystal G.
Des Moines, IA
I typically do not use drugstore hair products, but this hair spray is wonderful for the price. It holds without being super sticky or weighing hair down. I find that it a fine job when compared to sprays 3-4 times more. I would recommend for a daily spray!
Kali B.
Des Moines
There is no smell and holds the hair style for a long time. Very affordable for how good it is. I use this every time I need hair spray for performing of just a regular day.
Kendra G.
Sinton, TX
Damn this spray holds very well if you havent tried it please go out and give this a try they even sale this kind in travel size you will love it .. Its good for holding curls to even scrunching your hair its just so amazing you can never go wrong with this spray
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ use this daily! It’s one of my favorite less expensive hair sprays. It holds really well and smells great! I️ even carry some in my purse for just Incase! I’m all about having big hair.. so if I️ find a hairspray that can hold it together all day, it’s a win for me!
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.