TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy A.

BY TRESEMMÉ #91 in Hairspray

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

Lauren C.
Ashland, KY
Provides great, strong hold without feeling stiff and/or crusty. It's also great to spray to prevent fly-aways and frizzes
Suzi G.
Tucson, AZ
I've always used this and LOVE it . It has a nice strong hold for any style that I do. Up down curly or straight I love jt.
Samira D.
Love, love, love!! Keeps your hair in place all day, but doesn't get crusty or hard at all! This is a really great product
Giovana O.
Rockford, IL
I use this one a daily basis and I love it!! I don't use much and it keeps my hair intact!! It is the only brand I buy!!
Katie L.
Olive Branch, MS
This hairspray hokda a very long time. Ot leaves my hair feeling shiny and beautiful. It does not give the stiff affect.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
This is my drugstore hairspray go-to! If I just need a quick spritz when I am on the go, this is the hairspray I turn to!
Sarah B.
Charleston, WV
Fabulous hairspray. I have used it for years. If you want the best you should try this product and all of their priducts.
Lisa L.
Lees Summit, MO
Great hairspray. Holds my hair in place without causing very much build up. I can still get thru my hair with hairbrush.
RAMONA R.
I love this hair spray...it doesn't leave residue..its long lasting...keeps your hair style in place, Smells great too.
Nicole N.
Milwaukee, WI
Terrible smell, makes my hair look dull, but great hold. I use this as a back up when I know it's going to be windy.
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.