TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy A.

BY TRESEMMÉ #91 in Hairspray

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

SHONDA T.
Harrodsburg, KY
A lot of hair sprays make my head irritated but this products doesn't irritate my skin and it holds my hair without being sticky or stiff.
Taylor W.
Hummelstown, PA
I used this hair spray every time I curl my hair. I love that it works well throughout the day without making my hair hard and crunchy.
Tahina G.
Paterson, NJ
It works very well on my hair type.I recommend that people buy it. You can buy it anywhere,but I recommend you get it from influenster.
jay h.
Lumberton, NC
Love this have been using this hairspray my whole life. Good and affordable. It doesn't leave any residue which other hair sprays do.
Valerie M.
South Gate, CA
The hold is amazing and lasts all day. If you pat diwn your hair with water after a couple of hours, it reactivates and holds longer.
Ale S.
Miami
Holds my hair in place and gives it a beautiful shine all day. I highly recommend this brand to everyone looking for a hairspray!
Erika E.
Tacoma, WA
I love this product so much ! Works so well , holds great and all day , this is my all time favorite product! Really recommend it
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
It’s a good hairspray. It works good for frizzy hair and works great for humidity. I would recommend to other people to buy it.
Shiloh R.
Lansing, MI
Recommend for people who hairstyles don't hold and fall out throughout the day. this product ensures all day hold and volume
Julia J.
Best hairspray I've ever used by far. The spray holds my curls without making it stiff or dry also keeps a amazing fragrance
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.