BY TRESEMMÉ #9 in Hairspray

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Amberly S.
Really love this hairspray. I'm super picky about hairspray and this one is as close to holy grail as I have tried. The spray itself is really fine and coats the hair evenly. It doesn't smell terrible or leave my hair feeling overly crunchy or dry. I still feel like my hair has some flexibility even after using this hairspray. It does a great job at holding my hair in place and making my curls last longer.
danielle s.
I received this tiny hairspray in one of my subscription boxes last year. I like how it is tiny because it fits in my makeup bag that I carry along with me. I do like this hairspray but towards the end of the night my curls just start to fall out but not completely. It gives a nice hold for a while. I dont use alot of hairspray but you can still hear the crunch in my hair if I touch it. Overall I would recommend
Sarah W.
Robinson
I love this hairspray because it hold well without feeling “crunchy” or heavy. The smell is great, and it is the only product that will keep my curls in all day long. I’m very happy with this product.
Bao-Tran L.
I used two bottles of this back in high school to hold my hair up for dance competitions. I would have 40+ bobby pins in my long hair, and this product held it up great! I highly recommend if you’re into strong holds. It doesn’t flake either, which is a plus compared to Aussie. It stayed on all day!! It doesn’t give the crisp look either. It just showed a bit of a shine, but still looked decently natural.
MK J.
I love love this brand and I repurchase a lot of their products. It’s very affordable and this hairspray is very long lasting. It lasts all day for me and doesn’t make my hair feel crusty or flat.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I have been using this hair spray for about 3 years now and I absolutely love how my hair feels after. It keeps my style in place without a sticky or hard feeling. It is one of my top 3 favorite hairsprays hairsprays from the drugstore.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Can’t beat the hold for the price point! Keeps my curls in tack all day long, as well as keeps the stray baby hairs in place. Try it, you’ll like it. So will your hair and your wallet. #winninglocka 👍🏼👍🏼
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
Love this hair spray,. It doesnt make my hair super clumpy like other hairspray does, it is just holding up my curls just right, and also love the spray, it is super easy to just spread and love the smell too,. It is super kind to skin too if you will get something on your face,. Love this spray so much, i used this on my wedding day to hold up my braids..
Olivia L.
united states
This hair spray does amazing things for my hair. It holds all night and doesn't feel heavy in my hair. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs to hold the same hair all night
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Before I write my review, I want to say that my hair has a very hard time keeping curls after a couple hours. My hair always seems to go flat no matter what I do. This hairspray kept my curls for about an hour or two and just like usual, my curls started to fall. I’m still looking to the perfect hair spray to keep my curls looking amazing all day & night.
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.

back