TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy A.

BY TRESEMMÉ #88 in Hairspray

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

Lisa W.
Dell Rapids, SD
This hairspray holds my hair in place without leaving it feeling stiff and coarse. It lasts all day long without needing to be refreshed frequently. It also has a pleasant smell.
Carrie F.
Royal Oak, MI
It does great! Holds well without being sticky or tough. My hair still moves and it feels nice, not at all like helmet head. At the end of the night my hair is still pretty good!!
Kristen S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This hairspray works very well. It provides a great hold without making my hair feel crunchy. This is the only hairspray I ever use because it's effective and budget friendly.
Mary E.
Athens, GA
It might just be my hair but nothing ever seems to keep my hair looking good in the rain. This smells nice and has good hold but my hair still fell before the night was over
Trishna B.
Fremont, CA
I've used this product before when curling my hair. My hair when it is longer and curled with a wand, tends to fall out but this helps keep it in place. also, it smells good.
Mack S.
Great hairspray. Strong hold that will keep my curls going all day and sometimes still wavy the next morning. Strong hold without that crunchy hairspray texture. Hair stays soft and pliable.
Jerlie L.
Love love love this hair spray! My hair is so fine that often curls won't even stay! But with tresemme tres two extra hold I can have my curls up to a few hours
Caroline S.
Baltimore
This product gives great hold and results. It's one of those products you keep forever. My hairspray (not used daily) is a reliable friend when needed
Tina C.
Westerly, RI
Love love this hair spray it doesn't way done my hair at all but keeps the hold would like a different smell but other then that will keep using it!!
Jordan S.
Shelbyville, KY
It held up well even when I had hair that wouldn't hold curl. Used a lot in high school. It was good for the price. I would recommend it to others.
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.