BY TRESEMMÉ #5 in Hairspray

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This is my go-to hair spray. I literally use it every single day. My hair never wants hold a curl, but this product can deal with it! It's great for keeping my baby hair under control as well. Does not leave my hair hard or crunchy. I do prefer this one that comes in the aerosol bottle.
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
Very affordable, the perfect amount of hold and smells good. I have been buying this for years and it lasts me months at a time. My hair is dark and I have fine hair but lots of it! It’s the perfect hairspray for me.
Maria B.
Fort Worth , TX
Once again I love the smell and the hold is great when I want loose curls that bounce when I turn. When I want crunchy tight curls I just go to max hold 10 this brand never disappoints I absolutely love them
Amberly S.
Really love this hairspray. I'm super picky about hairspray and this one is as close to holy grail as I have tried. The spray itself is really fine and coats the hair evenly. It doesn't smell terrible or leave my hair feeling overly crunchy or dry. I still feel like my hair has some flexibility even after using this hairspray. It does a great job at holding my hair in place and making my curls last longer.
danielle s.
I received this tiny hairspray in one of my subscription boxes last year. I like how it is tiny because it fits in my makeup bag that I carry along with me. I do like this hairspray but towards the end of the night my curls just start to fall out but not completely. It gives a nice hold for a while. I dont use alot of hairspray but you can still hear the crunch in my hair if I touch it. Overall I would recommend
Choua Y.
Minneapolis
I been using this for a long period of time, I don’t really use other products for hair spray beside this one because this hair spray hold my hair in place really well. Most hair spray will smell funky but this brand not. When I use this spray I don’t need to use a lot of it.
Bao-Tran L.
I used two bottles of this back in high school to hold my hair up for dance competitions. I would have 40+ bobby pins in my long hair, and this product held it up great! I highly recommend if you’re into strong holds. It doesn’t flake either, which is a plus compared to Aussie. It stayed on all day!! It doesn’t give the crisp look either. It just showed a bit of a shine, but still looked decently natural.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This hairspray never fails to keep your style in tact and lasting throughout the day! I have fine hair that doesn’t always want to hold a curl, but this spray definitely helped to make my style last much longer! A little went a long way, which helped to fight that crunchy texture hair can get with too much product. I can find this stuff almost anywhere so it always has a spot on my counter!
MK R.
I love love this brand and I repurchase a lot of their products. It’s very affordable and this hairspray is very long lasting. It lasts all day for me and doesn’t make my hair feel crusty or flat.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I have been using this hair spray for about 3 years now and I absolutely love how my hair feels after. It keeps my style in place without a sticky or hard feeling. It is one of my top 3 favorite hairsprays hairsprays from the drugstore.
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.