BY TRESEMMÉ #3 in Hairspray

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Sarah W.
I use this hairspray on my daughters hair every morning to keep her whispys in check and the ponytail secure. She plays and plays all day at school and home and it keeps her hair in place and not looking like a homeless child!
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this travel size hair spray.It fits in my purse just fine and for a small size it has a great strong hold when you apply it.I payed only $1 for this at my local Walmart and if you need a travel size spray I recommend tresemme hair spray product
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this hair spray in my Walmart beauty box subscription. This spray works well, it has an extra hold to help keep your hair In place and to hold to your curls, beach waves and spiral curls for that awesome look. I do recommend.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
This hair spray is so effective at holding a style and will not break the bank. It lasts a long time and can stand up to many high end salon hair sprays. I use it all over when I curl my hair for curls that last all day long
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Holy grail hairspray FOR YEARS. I have used this hairspray since I was like 7-8 years old and have loved it all this time! I love this hairspray because it really helps keep your hair in place whether in a slick ponytail or a curled look it holds your hair in place. But the reason I love this so much is because you can't feel it in your hair! It doesn't get all hard and crunchy! And unless you are using a bunch of this every single day you aren't going to get little white flakes everywhere either!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
For someone who has thick hair and uncontrollable flyaways, id say this product is a hero. At such a reasonable price this product works great! Find one at your local cvs or walmart! Even ulta carries this product!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This is my go-to hair spray. I literally use it every single day. My hair never wants hold a curl, but this product can deal with it! It's great for keeping my baby hair under control as well. Does not leave my hair hard or crunchy. I do prefer this one that comes in the aerosol bottle.
Maria B.
Fort Worth, TX
Once again I love the smell and the hold is great when I want loose curls that bounce when I turn. When I want crunchy tight curls I just go to max hold 10 this brand never disappoints I absolutely love them
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
Very affordable, the perfect amount of hold and smells good. I have been buying this for years and it lasts me months at a time. My hair is dark and I have fine hair but lots of it! It’s the perfect hairspray for me.
Amberly S.
Really love this hairspray. I'm super picky about hairspray and this one is as close to holy grail as I have tried. The spray itself is really fine and coats the hair evenly. It doesn't smell terrible or leave my hair feeling overly crunchy or dry. I still feel like my hair has some flexibility even after using this hairspray. It does a great job at holding my hair in place and making my curls last longer.
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.