TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy A.

BY TRESEMMÉ #91 in Hairspray

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

Caitlyn J.
Ladson, SC
This hairspray works great for wispy fly always or up dos. I have used this product for sporting events, high school dances, and photo shoots. My hair always looks flawless
Maddie A.
This product gives hair a touchable hold. It does not get crunchy like other hair sprays. Halfway through the day my hair does start to loose it's hold. This product is good for styles that do not need to stay for long periods.
Kaori M.
This is the only drugstore hairspray I have ever used. It's great for holding curls and if you want to just give your hair a little volume you can just spray and crunch your hair with your fingers. Bam, instant volume.
Shelby F.
Kansas City, MO
This hair spray is great for keeping my hair in place without being too crunchy. I want my hair to hold shape but still move free. This is an everyday essential.
Trista W.
Bardwell, KY
I have thin baby fine long hair and this just made it all clump together and left it feeling stiff, crunchy, and sticky. It smells good and has great packaging but other than that it did not work out for me.
Chiara P.
Asheville, NC
I also use this spray in a night out, even after all the sweeting it keeps my curls looked in. It also doesn't make my hair hard, giving it a natural feel. It's great to have and smells so good.
Yanina M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product because since i have smooth hair it's hard for the style i want to stay on all night, this product smells, not sticky, and holds my curls up and my baby hairs down great.
Nicole L.
Derry, NH
This is the only hair spray I have used for many years. I really like that it holds my style but doesn't leave my hair dry, hard and crunchy. I will keep using this as long as I can get it
Hollie D.
Lafayette, TN
I love that it dries fast and doesn't make a sticky mess. Prefect for humid days. I always love to use this when I don't want to flat iron my hair and wear it curly. It's very affordable!
Vivian C.
Secaucus, NJ
I think this product is great and it holds my hair in place the entire day. Whenever I curl my straight hair I spray a bit of this on it and it stays voluminous and curly for hours.
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.