BY TRESEMMÉ #9 in Hairspray

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I like his hairspray a lot of I prefer that it's not aerosol which is great I have a miniature to ounce bottle of it and it's lasted me or forever and ever and ever I mostly just use it for my bangs or when I have like done curls in my hair and want something to hold a little better I've never really had a problem with my hair holding curls so if you do have a problem with that I don't know how this would work for you but it does keep my hair especially when it's curly looking a little more defined then if I had it used it and it's really good for my bangs too to keep them kind of the way I want them
Reham K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I had to give this product only 3 stars due to some negative qualities that come with the hairspray. To begin, this hairspray is AMAZING when it comes to holding your styled hair in place. A little bit of this will go a long way. It's perfect for big events where you don't want your hair loosening up. The downfall to this spray is simply its smell. Spraying a little bit will fill the room and get the spray all over you with this overpowering smell. I do not know how to describe the smell other than its a strong chemical smell. It does not have a fruity scent like other products and that was enough to make me not want to use this product again. The smell does last all day too so you will smell like a strong chemical all day. The smell does not bother some people as much it did for me. The hold of the spray is great through which will possibly make the hair spray worth it for some people.
 I recommend giving the hair spray a try, maybe the smell won't bother you as much as it did for me. It is a great hairspray at the end of the day.
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I personally love buying the travel size of these because they last me super long and are a perfect to go size ! I love being able to carry it in my purse and have it when ever I need it! I love that they have it at a value price at target ! I love using their products and am never disappointed when using this on my fly hairs or needing baby hairs to stay put ! I also have fine hair so if your hair is thicker results can vary . I think the cost is perfect for the product and amount you get
Meagan R.
This is my favorite hairspray I have ever tried. I am someone who is very particular about hairsprays and this one is the best formula I have ever tried and believe me, I have tried them all. I have very thick, naturally wavy hair and most hairsprays just don't stand a chance against my hair and don't hold it for even an hour. This one keeps my style in place for hours and if it starts to droop, just spray a little more and you're good to go.
Lauren S.
Tresemme is always my go to hair spray. I just like that it can last all day. It doesn’t have that strong of a scent either. It’s very effective because it just has the extra hold weather it’s crazy hair pieces that you want to stay down to holding in your curls all day or doing a prom/wedding hair do. I little bit goes along way so you don’t need to spray a lot. I would recommend. TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray
Amanda J.
This is a salon quality hairspray. It holds my thick hair in place all day long. This hairspray is perfect for special events like proms, weddings, etc. I use this when I tease my hair and when I curl it. It holds my tease and keeps my hair volumized. It holds my curls in place and keeps the curls looking great. This hairspray does have a smell to it but it doesn’t bother me like other hairsprays do. I highly recommend this hairspray!
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
This hairspray never fails to keep your style in tact and lasting throughout the day! I have fine hair that doesn’t always want to hold a curl, but this spray definitely helped to make my style last much longer! A little went a long way, which helped to fight that crunchy texture hair can get with too much product. I can find this stuff almost anywhere so it always has a spot on my counter!
Ben Y.
Sheboygan, WI
This hairspray does a great job! I have very thick hair and the weight of my hair is a problem when I want to style my hair up. With the help of this hairspray, My hair is able to stand up how I want it to and can stand for the whole day. This hairspray is very inexpensive and lasts me a good amount of time before I have to purchase another bottle.
Tahmina N.
 I have thick and long hair. I always need to use hairspray when styling my hair to make sure it last throughout the day. This hair spay has not disappointed me. It made sure my hair stayed the same throughout the entire day. However, I have to spray from far and minimum amount on my hair because it can get sticky and the smell is very strong.
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
For an aerosol hairspray I really enjoy using this brand and product.  The coverage is great and long lasting.  My hair never feels too stiff or sticky.  This hairspray also has a very nice smell to it.  It is very affordable and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new hairspray to try.
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.

back