TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy A.

BY TRESEMMÉ #88 in Hairspray

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

Rachel V.
This hairspray does not smell very good in my opinion but it is cheap and small, which makes it travel friendly. I put one in my wedding emergency bag and now carry it in my school bag for touch ups on the go. It has lasted a long time but if I can find a better smelling option I will start using that.
Ashley C.
This stuff is perfect for my fine hair! It helps keep my style in without adding too much extra "crunch" and it is inexpensive and the perfect size for me to take on my vacations! I keep buying this at Walmart because I enjoy it so much
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I e been using this hair spray for years. Can’t beat be price, quality is great and it’s available at most drug stores. It’s hold lasts throughout the day. The scent is amazing too and I love the way it makes my hair smell.
Stephanie Q.
Vero Beach, FL
I love Tresemme line of hair spray. It’s my go to hairspray no matter what level of gold I need. Not to mention it’s affordable and available at most local retailers! I’ve gone through so many cans and will repurchase!
Chelsea A.
Pittsboro, IN
If you want unbelievable hold that lasts all day, definitely go grab this at your nearest convenience store. I will say that the hair spray is pretty unforgiving with movement, softness, and volume though.
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
This is the only hair spray I use. And I still only use this occasionally when I do an updo and need the extra hold. It smells great, doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy, and it has a great price.
Bobbi B.
Seminole, FL
I am a loyal user of this hairspray. I was looking for something to spray curls with after curling with my hair wand and before combing through with my fingers. This is not too heavy and doesn't make my hair crunchy. Best of all, once I comb through my hair with my fingers, I don't feel it in my hair, but I get awesome hold all day.
Selyn B.
Santa maria, CA
I have been using this product for years. It always seems to give my hair the right amount of hold without bogging my hair down. The scent is very mild, which I like. Overall, this is a tried and true product.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I've been using this hair spray for years and years!! I prefer the Tres Two in the aerosol because I feel like it gives the nicest finish, doesn't make your hair hard and your hair still has movement..
Alexandria s.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite hair spray! It holds all day without making your hair feel glued down. I personally love the smell as well! I like that it doesn't give you a white cast to your hair that some other hairspray a can. This hair staph does not have water as the first ingredient which is important when you are looking for a hairspray that won't cause your hair to wave and helps with humidity.
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.