BY TRESEMMÉ #3 in Hairspray

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I like his hairspray a lot of I prefer that it's not aerosol which is great I have a miniature to ounce bottle of it and it's lasted me or forever and ever and ever I mostly just use it for my bangs or when I have like done curls in my hair and want something to hold a little better I've never really had a problem with my hair holding curls so if you do have a problem with that I don't know how this would work for you but it does keep my hair especially when it's curly looking a little more defined then if I had it used it and it's really good for my bangs too to keep them kind of the way I want them
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Purchased at: Kohl's
This hairspray has some fabulous holding power! Lol My hair is the most limp, dull, fine, straight, lifeless hair in existence, I'm sure. But when using this hairspray, I'm able to fake me some great volume and style for a while. And actually helps it hold a little curl for a while! Once sprayed, it holds your hair in place all day, with no need to respray or touch up. And they have a very fair, affordable price range for their hair care products. Good job TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray
Lauren S.
Tresemme is always my go to hair spray. I just like that it can last all day. It doesn’t have that strong of a scent either. It’s very effective because it just has the extra hold weather it’s crazy hair pieces that you want to stay down to holding in your curls all day or doing a prom/wedding hair do. I little bit goes along way so you don’t need to spray a lot. I would recommend. TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray
Amanda J.
This is a salon quality hairspray. It holds my thick hair in place all day long. This hairspray is perfect for special events like proms, weddings, etc. I use this when I tease my hair and when I curl it. It holds my tease and keeps my hair volumized. It holds my curls in place and keeps the curls looking great. This hairspray does have a smell to it but it doesn’t bother me like other hairsprays do. I highly recommend this hairspray!
Constance B.
Tallassee, AL
I quit using so many products in my hair about a year ago, so I don’t use hairspray much anymore. I bought this a couple of years ago and it is the only brand of hairspray I go for. It give the flexible hold that everyone looks for. It smells good, not like chemicals.
Ben Y.
Sheboygan, WI
This hairspray does a great job! I have very thick hair and the weight of my hair is a problem when I want to style my hair up. With the help of this hairspray, My hair is able to stand up how I want it to and can stand for the whole day. This hairspray is very inexpensive and lasts me a good amount of time before I have to purchase another bottle.
Tahmina N.
Tucker, GA
 I have thick and long hair. I always need to use hairspray when styling my hair to make sure it last throughout the day. This hair spay has not disappointed me. It made sure my hair stayed the same throughout the entire day. However, I have to spray from far and minimum amount on my hair because it can get sticky and the smell is very strong.
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
For an aerosol hairspray I really enjoy using this brand and product.  The coverage is great and long lasting.  My hair never feels too stiff or sticky.  This hairspray also has a very nice smell to it.  It is very affordable and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new hairspray to try.
Kalee P.
Fort gay , WV
Okay so I’ve always loved this as a hair spray but I bought this mini one for spraying on like my eyebrow brush and putting on my eyebrows to keep them in place! This method works super well and also lightens my brows a little bit which I love and I was really shocked that it stayed in place all day so I do see ppl trying this out
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
I know why this is a top product and was included in the Beauty Box this month...this smells nice and leaves my hair looking great. The hold isnt too stiff or sticky and has just enough hold to last all day.
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.