BY TRESEMMÉ

Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. Stand up to all the day brings!

TRES Two Extra Hold collection is built for control & ready to be styled. Our stylists go through countless bottles at New York Fashion Week because this hairspray is humidity resistant, never sticky and sprays on dry.

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold.  All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.

Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background.

• Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???9 Answers
  • what hair types is this product best on?4 Answers
  • I have really straight hair and when I curl it the curls ...3 Answers
Rosy N.
Wheeling , IL
I got this in Influenster Beauty Box to give a try and give a honest review. I’ve been using this hair spray since long time. I have little frizz and i do hair styles on my own, i use this and it does its job so perfectly and there will be no movement of a single hair strand of mine!
Very affordable and great amount of product 🙌
Mari Q.
National City, CA
It's been awhile since I've used hairspray.. I tried the Tressemme extra hold spray n I remembered y I don't use hairspray. It makes my hair stiff n sticky. Tressemme spray works very well n it hold hair great. It does it's job I just don't like stiff n sticky hair I'm more of a natural flow n shiny hair girl. I have it 3 stars cuz it works good n doesn't have a bad smell. But anyone want the firm hold yea this is it. I got this in my Influenster Beauty Box!
Becky D.
N Hollywood, CA
I am so glad I found this hair spray! It is better than any I've ever used. The #4 Extra Hold holds my hair but allows it to move naturally without messing up my style. It doesnt look like I have a ton of hairspray in my hair and doesnt make my hair hard and stiff. It also has a light perfum-y smell. It doesn't smell lile old school hairspray.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
This hairspray works really well. I only use hairspray when I curl my hair to hold the curls in place. It did a good job at holding my curls all day long, so I’m very satisfied with it. One downfall to this product is that I do not like the scent of it. I’m picky.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I like his hairspray a lot of I prefer that it's not aerosol which is great I have a miniature to ounce bottle of it and it's lasted me or forever and ever and ever I mostly just use it for my bangs or when I have like done curls in my hair and want something to hold a little better I've never really had a problem with my hair holding curls so if you do have a problem with that I don't know how this would work for you but it does keep my hair especially when it's curly looking a little more defined then if I had it used it and it's really good for my bangs too to keep them kind of the way I want them
☆ s.
Lynchburg , VA
I used this just the other day when I did my sisters hair for a big event! by the end of the night her curls looks just as good as they did right after styling! This hairspray holds your curls so well!! I have the small travel size bottle but it has lasted longer then I was expecting! great product!
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
This hairspray works pretty well. I think it’s a good hold. The smell is kind of mehhh, but I haven’t had any problems with it. Im trying to find a good shampoo to get it out because the residue is a little annoying. I would buy it again. I received this spray in the Influenster Beauty Box.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
Tresemme isn’t my favorite brand and that’s ok! There products smell wonderful and there packaging is my type of packaging! I will say though that I have extremely fragile hair and this spray doesn’t do my hair justice! It leaves my hair frizzy and seems almost heavy once applied!
Cheyenne G.
Boca Raton, FL
I've always used this. It works well with my course wavy hair. The smell isn't overwhelming and this hairspray doesn't flake like most hairspray. Leaves the style looking natural and not hard and crunchy like some hairspray can. I recommended it to several people over the years.
Tally M.
connellsville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this hairspray! It actually smells good like their shampoo. It does the job on my hair and makes the curls stay in place. This is the only hairspray that works for my hair. My hair is thin and very fine so curls don’t stay in my hair for long but if it wasn’t for this hairspray then I would only have curls for maybe half an hour but with this hairspray, it lasted 6 hours which is a long time to me!
Gabriela V.
Does this product cause white flakes on anyone?
Zulema O.
Will this do the job at keeping my hair in place while keeping it soft and not stiff or dry? Any down sides to this hairspray?
Sandra A.
Will this hairspray last all day on my curls???
Ellie H.
Would this hold little fly aways and fly away stands/ curls. I am looking for something that would help my flyaway hairs.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
How do their products smell? Weird question, I know, but scent is really important to me with haircare.