TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy H.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

Alexandria s.
Alexandria s.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite hair spray! It holds all day without making your hair feel glued down. I personally love the smell as well! I like that it doesn't give you a white cast to your hair that some other hairspray a can. This hair staph does not have water as the first ingredient which is important when you are looking for a hairspray that won't cause your hair to wave and helps with humidity.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Fort Branch, IN
I feel as though this is a great spray if your hair holds a curl really well. However, the longer my hair gets, the more difficult it gets for me to keep my curls for a whole day. Definitely would need a stronger hold of this product if that were the case. Another plus to this product is it does not give your hair that "crunchy" texture that other brands can do.
Becca J.
Becca J.
Los Alamos, NM
This is definitely my favorite hairspray. It isn't too heavy, or sticky. Keeps my hair in place all day. It doesn't have an unpleasant smell, as far as hairspray is concerned. I don't feel like I have to use too much. The price is good as well. It sprays like a traditional aerosol. Would prefer more of a mist.
allison n.
allison n.
I enjoy this hairspray. I just like to try different types.It keeps a good hold and lasts for a while and it's too expensive. I just pick it up at Target or Walgreens whenever I need it but like I said I usually mix it up with the different brands. But I think this is good for different weather types.
alexis b.
alexis b.
Naugatuck, CT
I just purchased this product for a trip I took recently, and I loved it. It was the perfect size for my trip and I didn't have to worry about big over-sized products for a small trip. The hair spray it self is a wonderful product. perfect for vacations why you don't want to have such a heavy hair-do!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
This is the only hair spray I use and I like it a lot. I feel like it's a really good price, especially for how much product you're getting. It holds my hair really well and lasts throughout the whole day and night. My favorite thing about this is that it doesn't make my hair feel hard or crunchy.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Los Fresnos, TX
This hairspray it's all the flyways away from my face, including all the little hairs near my ears. I have think hair so I usually need a lot of product, but not with this hairspray. This hairspray has your typical scent. I wild recommend this product to my friends and family.
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Compton, CA
This hairspray really does hold but I love that it does not get flakey and it looks natural, it does not look like your hair is too hard. Scent is pretty good and stays on hair. It does last a while not so sure about it being long lasting at least for my wavy hair.
Erin O.
Erin O.
Pocahontas, AR
Only hairspray I love using. Love how it sprays out of the bottle and it lasts all day. Not pricey compared to most hair sprays and seems to be very light in hair but does hold all day. Love this product so much. Would recommend 10 out of 10 and will buy again.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Eugene, OR
This is a great everyday hair spray that I keep as part of my beauty routine. I love the scent, its clean and not overbearing. Its very effective, I only use it in the morning. It has a better hold than the level two indicates. I would definitely buy again.
Kimber F.
Kimber F.
Charlotte, NC
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.