TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nancy H.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Tres two extra hold hair spray,travel friendly is a professional formula with long lasting hold and shine. Use this product for salon-healthy hair affordably, everyday. Professional formula hair spray for maximum hold and control. It has vitamin C for... see more...

alexis b.
Naugatuck, CT
I just purchased this product for a trip I took recently, and I loved it. It was the perfect size for my trip and I didn't have to worry about big over-sized products for a small trip. The hair spray it self is a wonderful product. perfect for vacations why you don't want to have such a heavy hair-do!
allison n.
I enjoy this hairspray. I just like to try different types.It keeps a good hold and lasts for a while and it's too expensive. I just pick it up at Target or Walgreens whenever I need it but like I said I usually mix it up with the different brands. But I think this is good for different weather types.
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
This is the only hair spray I use and I like it a lot. I feel like it's a really good price, especially for how much product you're getting. It holds my hair really well and lasts throughout the whole day and night. My favorite thing about this is that it doesn't make my hair feel hard or crunchy.
Angela S.
Los Fresnos, TX
This hairspray it's all the flyways away from my face, including all the little hairs near my ears. I have think hair so I usually need a lot of product, but not with this hairspray. This hairspray has your typical scent. I wild recommend this product to my friends and family.
Wendy V.
Compton, CA
This hairspray really does hold but I love that it does not get flakey and it looks natural, it does not look like your hair is too hard. Scent is pretty good and stays on hair. It does last a while not so sure about it being long lasting at least for my wavy hair.
McKenzie W.
Eugene, OR
This is a great everyday hair spray that I keep as part of my beauty routine. I love the scent, its clean and not overbearing. Its very effective, I only use it in the morning. It has a better hold than the level two indicates. I would definitely buy again.
Kaori M.
This is the only drugstore hairspray I have ever used. It's great for holding curls and if you want to just give your hair a little volume you can just spray and crunch your hair with your fingers. Bam, instant volume.
Nasha N.
Absolutely love this product even though it is a little bit sticky I would still recommend this to buy and will be buying another and it is a long lasting spray and it isn't pricey as well its a good price.
Belle C.
Excellent hairspray, its the only one i use and repurchase over and over! lang lasting, doesn't make my hair crunchy or hard. the scent is pleasant, totally recommend this product!
Carrie F.
Royal Oak, MI
It does great! Holds well without being sticky or tough. My hair still moves and it feels nice, not at all like helmet head. At the end of the night my hair is still pretty good!!
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new hair spray and wanted to know if this one smelled good. I also wanted to know if it made you're hair "crunchy" because I don't want my hair to actually look like I have hairspray in it.