BY TRESEMMÉ #99 in Hairspray

Spray 11 oz Used by professionals see more...

Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love a hairspray that lasts long, isn't sticky or gummy, doesn't smell like chemicals, & is affordable. I always try to go for ones that are helpful to my hair. I would use this one again. I like things that come in twos!
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wow does this bring back memories. This was my go to high school hairspray. It kept my hair teased high to the sky all day and night. I am someone who has always loved big hair and voluminous curls- this hair spray helps me to achieve that without being too sticky or crunchy.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This hair spray gets the job done and I really enjoy it. I will buy this again and again. It is one of my favorites. I highly suggest giving it a try. it works great to hold my curls or my fly away hairs. it is great for everyday use. I have bought many bottles of this.
Farah J.
This is a great go to hairspray not very expensive and they sell it everywhere I will purchase again I highly recommend trying it I got mine from target and they also have a little trouble ones the $.99 store which is great I highly recommend
Debbie H.
My favorite hair spray by far. Love the hold and it doesn't leave your hair feeling weighted down. Leaves you hair very easy to manage. I usually purchase it in the two pack at Sams Club because it is cheaper then buying it one can at a time at our local market.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Very strong hold descent smelling hair spray. It does make my hair super crunchy looking so it's not a soft hold but it is effective. It compares very average to alternatives and I would buy again when I need a descent hold hair spray.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
This Tresemme tres two extra hold aerosol hairspray is my bathroom necessity. Whether I wear my hair up or down this hairspray holds firm yet leaves my hair soft to the touch.
Lindsay W.
If you want hold but still have movement, then this is the spray for you! I find that I can still get a soft style that stays in place. It's an affordable hairspray and has a pleasant scent. It's also easy to find! I use this almost daily- from smoothing down hairs so my pony tail looks neat, to keeping my hair from going flat when I tease it. I definitely recommend this!!!
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
Really great product! I put some on after I put my hair back in Bobby pins after twisting it around and it held it very well throughout the day. I don't like the smell but who likes the smell of hairspray anyways? All hairspray doesn't smell good to me and I'd rather have a lasting hairspray even if it doesn't have a good scent. I still currently use this product
Maddyson S.
Gilbert, AZ
Holds my hair wonderfully and doesn't make my hair feel all stiff and grossly textured. Also it smells awesome! I use it for my everyday styling to help keep down strays and baby hairs. I've used it for a really long time and it never disappoints. The price is great and you can get it just about anywhere!
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender