TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray

Need a flexible, anti-frizz hairspray with a hold that really lasts? TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray for extra flyaway control works as a finishing spray that gives you maximum hold on everything from elaborate to everyday hairstyles. It can take time to style your hair, so it’s essential to secure your look in place with hair styling products that provide a strong but flexible hold. A water-free formula, Extra Hold hairspray is a humidity-resistant hair spray that provides frizz control with all the grip you need for a hairstyle that will last the whole day.

For best results, create your style using your favorite TRESemmé shampoo, conditioner, and hair styling products. With your style in place, finish with Extra Hold Hair Spray — shake well, and hold the humidity-resistant hairspray 10-12 inches away from hair. Spray section by section. For an even stronger hold, layer more hairspray exactly where you need more control. For maximum body and fullness, flip hair upside down and spray all over. If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water.

Ever since our origin in salons, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look and feel fabulous, like they’ve just stepped out of the salon. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price, promoting the values that defined our inspirational founder, Edna L. Emme — independence, self-reliance, and, most importantly, the confidence you need to step up and meet the next challenge.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use TRESemmé TRES Two extra hold hair spray and I like it. Leaves my hair on its place. It's great for all kind of hair. I like its fragrance.
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Ana A.
I got this hair spray in travel size to bring it with me wherever I go because it is so practical. It doesnt really hold my hair for a long time and it lets that whitish look after a while
Taylor S.
Greensburg, PA
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Taylor S.
I love this hairspray! It smells amazing and it holds great !!!! I mostly use this when I curl my hair :)
Ewa B.
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray I usually don’t believe that something can make my curls last longer than 20 min lol. But this hairspray made them stay for two days in a humid environment! My hair looked nice and bouncy, it added a lot of shine to them too. And it’s cheap. Love this stuff❤️❤️❤️
Debra P.
New Caney, TX
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Debra P.
This all day humidity resistant hair spray is a must in the East Texas heat! Stops the frizz, all day hold and not crunchy! I love it and it smells good!
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Francis A.
I'm not a spray person but I do love how my hair looks after I spray this. You definitely should give a try in this one. You can find it in most of the store. My hair look so natural after applying the spray. Will buy it again.
Misty M.
South Lebanon, OH
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Misty M.
I love the smell and the hold is amazing. It also doesn't leave your hair sticky...and I COAT mine. Its also a great value being about $8.99 for a two pack
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Ashley R.
This is a quick last min hair spray you can use but the hold isn’t the best.... and it as a bit sticky for me
Brianna S.
Merced, CA
TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Brianna S.
Purchased at: Target
I have fine hair and I use this hairspray Almost everyday and I love it. Its just enough to give a good hold without making your hair feel so gunky. It’s affordable and easy to find.
Elisheva H.
Teaneck, NJ
The Tresemmé Tres Two Spray extra hold hair spray does a great job of keeping fly aways down or helping to create a sleek ponytail. I like to spray on my brush then some on my fingers or comb as a touch up. Definitely recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?