TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Nadia C.TRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray uploaded by Morgan S.

BY TRESEMMÉ #2 in Hairspray

Create numerous hairstyles and maintain your desired look throughout the day with TRESemme Tres Two Extra-Hold Hair Spray. Hairstyles take time, so securing them is essential. This TRESemme hair spray is humidity-resistant, never sticky and goes on dry. It allows you to achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control, providing you with long-lasting hairstyles. This beauty product leaves behind no stiffness; just a touchable, soft feel, giving your hair a natural look. Its water-free formula also offers a flexible hold while keeping the appearance of frizz away. This TRESemme Tres Two Extra-Hold Hair Spray is the number one spray used by professionals. It's suitable for all hair types and comes in a convenient package of two.

Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminomethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Fragrance (Parfum).

Usage: Flammable until fully dry. Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Can cause serious injury or death. Avoid inhalation, avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F (50 degrees C) or in enclosed places that could overheat. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help stop inhalation abuse.

Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I grabbed some of this when I was out of town and going to my husband's company party. It was a themed party and we were trying really hard to have really good looks and I Got my hair all done sprayed it down and suddenly I looked like my hair was COVERED in dust. My night was ruined- tried it again another night- SAME result. It causes major visible build-up and I absolutely can't recommend this hair spray. ( For the record- I have dark, straight, color treated hair that requires product to help hold ANY kind of body)
Megan P.
I’ve used this for a couple events. What they say on the can doesn’t hold true for my hair. I’ve noticed within an hour my curls will fall apart when I’m sitting down. I would keep applying the spray to try and keep my hair together but it would fall flat. It may be just me using it incorrectly but as of now I would not buy again. Although I’ve heard many good reviews from my friends and their hair looks amazing.
Morgan S.
New Waterford
I enjoy this hair spray very much. It has a great smell, and you dont need a lot to get results! I can spray a tiny bit on my hair and have volume and hold that will last me all day. Even holds up in humid weather! I highly recommend!
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
I actually enjoy this hairspray very much it does the job and does not make the hair to stiff to work. I also love this product line because it has been used backstage during fashion week in New York, I actually used to live in that city and have the insdie scoop. Great price for a great product that won't break the bank. Great for pageant queens
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
Yo this hair spray doesn’t mess around!!!! It’s literally like glue. It holds my hair in place for such a long period of time! The price is great and it over exceeds my expectations. I’d recommend to any and all women seeking for super hold!
Stephanie H.
USA
If you want to lock your hair into place, I recommend going for this one. It makes the hair crunch and stiff so I only use it when I do any kind of updo but it keeps every hair in place. The scent is a little over powering so I just hold my breath, spray away, then walk away. Lol. Once it is dried it doesn't really smell which is nice!
Dana P.
I e used this hair spray for years and nothing works quite like it. You can use a light amount for a natural look or it will lay hairs down. Also smell is a big thing for me and this one is not as strong as others.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I use this hairspray all time when I just grab something quick from Target. It’s perfect to hold the curls in my hair since my hair is already a bit curly. Spray a bit and they stay in all day long. The smell can be overpowering if you use a lot at once, but it doesn’t stay in your hair.
Nadia C.
Queens
This is a nice spray that keeps my hair in place when i do something like curl my hair which otherwise doesn’t hold. It’s also great to keep my flyaways in place when I have on a braid or something. I would recommend.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
I bought the travel size to keep at work and my purse. I don't normally use hairspray I just need it when it rains.  If I sprayed too much in it made my hair look like it was dusty which sucked. For that reason, I won't be buying again. My hair is dark brown so maybe in lighter hair, you wouldn't see it.
Nikki A.
Brampton , ON
How would you rate this product?