BY TRESEMMÉ

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This styling product leaves no stiffness or stickiness. Waterfree it gives humidity resistance and a flexible hold. see more...

Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I got the travel size of this product to take on a trip, and I was pleasantly surprised. It helped my hair hold all day and night. It lasted well through multiple trips and even some use here at home. It's a great quality for the price. I don't have particularly fussy hair, but I do have a few fly aways and this tamed them all.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Manhattan, KS
It might just be my hair, but this hairspray does nothing for me. It fades out of my hair within an hour and then my style completely comes undone. It claims to have the highest holding powder, so I worry what the lesser holding powder hair sprays do!
Allie C.
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
Your hair ain't movin when you use this product! It's great because it's inexpensive and effective! (Also works as a great exterminator for ants)
Juanita H.
Juanita H.
I love Tresemme hairspray!! It is my go to. Every other hairspray I try is sticky and makes my hair a mess. This works great.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
By far my FAVORITE!!! It holds forever so the night out won't even be a bad hair time . It works lovely in humid places too !! It's my go to hairspray and it ALWAYS holds my hair PERFECTLY!!!! Definitely try this one out!