BY TRESEMMÉ

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This styling product leaves no stiffness or stickiness. Waterfree it gives humidity resistance and a flexible hold.

Amber S.
Harbor City
Have used this product for over 10 years and will continue to do so. I love the way it smells, so does anyone who comes in contact with it. It works wonders and makes my curls tame-able.
Kaci C.
Greenville, SC
Great product! It works well, doesn’t cause a significant crunch factor to the hair unless you apply too much! Also, of note, the scent is not over powering which is always a bonus in my book!
Ashley H.
By far my FAVORITE!!! It holds forever so the night out won't even be a bad hair time . It works lovely in humid places too !! It's my go to hairspray and it ALWAYS holds my hair PERFECTLY!!!! Definitely try this one out!
Mary H.
Junction City, KS
It might just be my hair, but this hairspray does nothing for me. It fades out of my hair within an hour and then my style completely comes undone. It claims to have the highest holding powder, so I worry what the lesser holding powder hair sprays do!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I got the travel size of this product to take on a trip, and I was pleasantly surprised. It helped my hair hold all day and night. It lasted well through multiple trips and even some use here at home. It's a great quality for the price. I don't have particularly fussy hair, but I do have a few fly aways and this tamed them all.
Katie (.
Champaign, IL
This has been my go-to hairspray since high school! The price is right and it really has great hold. My favorite part is that this hairspray is literally everywhere. Every store with hair products carries this. They even make travel sized bottles of it!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This hairspray does a great job of keeping hair in place without being sticky or stiff. I do find on extra humid days my hair still frizzes a bit, but it’s no big deal. On a side note- They’ve recently made a smaller size which I find it great for storage.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Best hairspray I've found for the price! My usually go to as it provides good frizz control, keeps hair in place, but doesn't get sticky or too thick.
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
Your hair ain't movin when you use this product! It's great because it's inexpensive and effective! (Also works as a great exterminator for ants)
Catey M.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't know if the formula changed but this is like straight sticky alcohol being misted all over instead of holding my hair in place.