BY TRESEMMÉ

Achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This styling product leaves no stiffness or stickiness. Waterfree it gives humidity resistance and a flexible hold. see more...

Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
This hairspray does a great job of keeping hair in place without being sticky or stiff. I do find on extra humid days my hair still frizzes a bit, but it’s no big deal. On a side note- They’ve recently made a smaller size which I find it great for storage.
Katie (.
Savoy, IL
This has been my go-to hairspray since high school! The price is right and it really has great hold. My favorite part is that this hairspray is literally everywhere. Every store with hair products carries this. They even make travel sized bottles of it!
Ashley H.
By far my FAVORITE!!! It holds forever so the night out won't even be a bad hair time . It works lovely in humid places too !! It's my go to hairspray and it ALWAYS holds my hair PERFECTLY!!!! Definitely try this one out!
Mary H.
Manhattan, KS
It might just be my hair, but this hairspray does nothing for me. It fades out of my hair within an hour and then my style completely comes undone. It claims to have the highest holding powder, so I worry what the lesser holding powder hair sprays do!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I got the travel size of this product to take on a trip, and I was pleasantly surprised. It helped my hair hold all day and night. It lasted well through multiple trips and even some use here at home. It's a great quality for the price. I don't have particularly fussy hair, but I do have a few fly aways and this tamed them all.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Best hairspray I've found for the price! My usually go to as it provides good frizz control, keeps hair in place, but doesn't get sticky or too thick.
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
Your hair ain't movin when you use this product! It's great because it's inexpensive and effective! (Also works as a great exterminator for ants)
Lily V.
long lasting and strong hold. I use this to style my curls and wigs, I love it. easy to wash out and doesn't dry out your hair
Juanita H.
I love Tresemme hairspray!! It is my go to. Every other hairspray I try is sticky and makes my hair a mess. This works great.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
This is my very favorite and the one hairspray I can't do without. I buy it @shoppersDrugMart for around ten dollars but once in a while I have found it on sale with a couple dollars off. Even though it is a little more expensive than other hairsprays I find it well worth it. It honestly is the best hairspray I have ever used and I have tried many brands. It keeps my hair looking great in humidity , rain and the hold lasts all day. It is also unscented so it does not clash with my fragrance. It LOVE @TRESemme TRES Two Extra Firm Control Hairspray.