TRESemmé TRES Spray Super Hold Spritz  uploaded by Vanitty C.TRESemmé TRES Spray Super Hold Spritz  uploaded by Lana O.TRESemmé TRES Spray Super Hold Spritz  uploaded by Rosa N.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Provides long-lasting shine and hold without dryness or build up.

Kelli M.
Lansing, MI
I really like the smell of this hairspray but nothing about stays for very long. After I curl my hair and use the Super Hold Spritz, my curls only last for a couple hours. I have to use a lot of this product for my curls to stay but it leaves my hair very hard and sticky if it is slightly humid. The price is good but the product just wasn't right for my hair.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Love this hair spray. There is no aerosol in the spray. Does carry a heavy alcohol smell but holds down your hair in place until you're ready for it to move. Does not flake up or cause dandruff in my hair. This also works great to use on maintaining your curls if curling your hair and doesn't leave hair feeling sticky either.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX
Out of many hair sprays there is a lot of them say " super strength" or " maximum hold" on the labels. Many of them can be false when it comes to this, I have had many false accusations when it comes to hairspray, this TRESemmé is my holy grail hairspray! it holds all my hair in place for long lasting hours.
Sydney A.
Irwin, PA
This hair spray is amazing and it lasts all day long! I used it for a night out and it stayed in the entire night. The packing is cute and it hold a lot of product so you're definitely getting your penny's worth. I will continue to buy this forever because I think it is the perfect hairspray.
Sami M.
Blackwood, NJ
Personally I love this product! My hair is very long and thick so it's hard for my hair to hold curls. But with this product I have no problem. This spray keeps hold of my curls all day. Plus it smells really good!! I would highly recommend this to others with thick long hair like myself!!
Kathy N.
Gainesville, FL
I love the way this product smells. It holds really well and it wasn't expensive either! The only thing is that my spray stopped working after awhile because the hair spray dried in the spraying part. I just switched it out with a different spraying part but otherwise I would recommend!
Aubrey B.
This product is okay, it holds curls and style. However, my hair feels crunchy after I used it so I no longer use the product. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're okay with the crunch. It holds great and it's a good price but I can't get past the crunch so I wont be repurchasing it.
Trisha Z.
Stuart, VA
The only good thing that I can honestly say about this product is that is doesn't smell bad. It left my hair feeling slightly sticky, didn't hold very well, and worst of all, didn't help control frizzing which is one of the things I look for in hair products. My daughter does seem to like it, though. After I decided it wasn't a good product for me, I gave it to her and she uses it daily.
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
This hairspray works! It sprays nice and evenly and only takes a few seconds to set your look into place. I like to use a light misting of it right after I take hot rollers out of my hair because even after a light brush through it seems to help make my curls last longer.
Kerry S.
I really love this hair spray. I even bought the travel size so I never have to be without it. It works!, it holds!. I have really unruly hair that tends to want to go off and do its own thing even after i curl it. The tresemme spray holds it in place all day.
Tameia A.
I have been using a old bottle of spritz we had for years, and i have so many problems with it! its hard to spray, because problems with the top & it sprays like a far stream. it barely ever reach my hair. and it has a really strong smell, so my hair smells wierd. my question is, does this product smell, and how does it hold? can i put it on a bun, but also curls?