TRESemmé TRES SMOOTH SH uploaded by Sabina W.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Buy on Target*
  • "It smells great and my hair feels so silky and healthy!" in 1 review
  • "The conditioner is very good as well." in 1 review
  • "When I do it makes my hair look greasy and feel greasy." in 1 review
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All about this brand! This product is a life savior when your hair is looking dull and ugly.  It cleans and softens your hair to the core.  Also on sale a lot and find coupons.  For thin hair like mine it's nice to have a product that makes it look better after washing!
Corbin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much. It smells wonderful. It also lasts a long time because you do not need to use an awful lot. It keeps my hair super soft and shiny. It is my favorite shampoo and I would recommend it to anyone.
Acayla C.
Jamestown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is great after your hair is all dried. It's very effective. Makes my hair more strong and healthy. The packaging looks professional. It's beautiful. It can give your hair a bright shine to it. I recommend you to get this product because its very amazing and you should always try new shampoos once in a while
Jeanette K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to like this stuff but I realized it wasn't doing any good for my hair , smells really good but not any ingredients I believe should be in your hair at all😑
Samantha M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Tresemme has always been my go-to brand when it comes to shampoo. I love their products and they always seem to do exactly what they say they will. This shampoo makes my hair so soft and I love using it in the winter when my hair gets a bit dried out by the cold air. Overall, this is a great shampoo and I'll keep repurchasing it.
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
I love this shampoo and conditioner! I have naturally frizzy hair and this seems to calm it down. For the price I don't think you can beat it. I got mine at target but I'm sure you can get it anywhere that sells hair products.
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I have used this product off and on for years. I purchase from Walmart. I will try other products but always go back to this product because it just suits my hair type- dry and damaged! I will continue to repurchase.
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this brand of shampoo for a while now and I love it. It smells great and is relatively inexpensive for the value. I've bought it at Walgreen's, Target, Walmart.
Nafhatun A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised with this. This particular shampoo from Tresemme really worls for me and keeps my head hydrated, no dandruff
Adriana L.
Not my favorite type of shampoo. Leaves my hair very brittle and dry. the amount that comes in the bottle is always a plus
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How will does this shampoo work on your hair. Does it make dry hair look healthier.
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am confused about the samples that I supposedly got and supposed to review for this badge. Help?
Hailey A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine hair, does this shampoo help with volume?
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How does it smell?
Mindy L.
Chenango Forks, NY
Does this help fix damaged hair?