TRESemmé Tres Smooth and Silky Touchable Softness Shampoo

iHerb: $17.98

For moisturizing relief that won’t weigh your hair down, start your day with TRESemmé® Smooth & Silky Touchable Softness Shampoo. Part of a complete shine and moisture system, this TRESemmé® shampoo cleans away dirt, oil, and other products and offers advanced defense against frizz and flyways, keeping your style salon-soft and touchable.

I'm trying out the TRESEMME Beauty-FULL Volume Shampoo. I love it, but don't want to wash my hair every day. Does TRESEMME have a dry shampoo option too?
How does it smell?
How will does this shampoo work on your hair. Does it make dry hair look healthier.
Start your review of TRESemmé Tres Smooth and Silky Touchable Softness Shampoo!
Product Highlights
The conditioner is very good as well.in 1 review
When I do it makes my hair look greasy and feel greasy.in 1 review
It smells great and my hair feels so silky and healthy!in 1 review
7 days agoChicago, IL
This shampoo was so good for my hair! After just two weeks of using it I noticed a difference not just touching but even just looking at my hair. My hair was so silky and shiny! It is definitely worth splurging for this shampoo that’s on the higher side of the expense scale!
a month agoSilver Spring, MD
This is a standard shampoo. It’s nothing to rave about, but it does it’s job and is a reliable drugstore option. You also get a lot for your money, so you won’t be running out any time soon. The scent is a bit overpowering, but it doesn’t last long.
a month agoLittlerock
Smelled great not very heavy on the hair! Made my hair soft and smelled great afterwards! Noticed a difference in my hair after a couple of weeks and it started to look a lot better! Definitely a good one to use for split ends as well
a month agoBullhead City, AZ
I like this product. I have tried all the different kinds. This lathers well a little goes a long way. It is a thicker formula than some other brands. Shampoo makes hair shiny and sleek. I am satisfied with this product.
a month agocrystal
It’s a nice Shampoo it really does make your hair nice and soft. I would recommend using the conditioner as well. I personally don’t like super bubbly shampoo so if I could change something’s I would change that.
6 days agoNorton Shores, MI
I love tresemme shampoo and conditioner. It always leaves my hair feeling unbelievably soft. This is my drug store go to shampoo. This shampoo is very affordable. I will definitely buy again and again.
2 months agoMeadows Place, TX
Has a great smell to it! Really does what it says! Doesn’t leave a build up on scalp. Decently priced and you can find basically everywhere! Also has a nice size bottle and you don’t have to use a lot!
7 days agoHamilton, OH
First of all this shampoo smells amazing. It’s not runny. Easy to rinse out, plus the cost you can’t beat. I like trying new shampoo and conditioners each time I run out or happen to find a good deal.
a month agooklahoma city
Any bottle I use from this product has made my hair so much healthier. I dyed it along time ago and it was more crispy than my original hair texture. Shampoo never really lathered into my hair, but with this brand it lathers so much a tiny bit does it and it feels super refreshing .
6 days ago
Not that big of a fan tresemme smooth silky softness shampoo sent smells fresh but After using my head hand bumps after haven’t purchased anything by this [email protected] since
Ask a question to the Influenster community...